Anhane

Requested by Cheziel_YT

Royal Au, I dont know how I'll be writing this.

As I've never written own of these before, please do point out mistakes and things that don't make sense!

slowburn slowburn slowburn kinda.

this is so lazy.

what her father looks like <33 (An)

As for An, just imagine her in really really pretty dresses

An's POV:

Unlike other types of royalty, our kingdom has always revolved around music, any types of music, except for the unacceptable ones.

People were free to choose whatever they'd listen to, like a modern society they could do almost anything.

Music, our love for it is stronger than ever and you could never go a day without hearing any, but there are rules to not blare it late at night.

Our fellow kingdom's have always insulted us for our way of ruling, but yet we still have had good relationships with them as we are the most wealthy kingdom here.

As for the leader? My father, Shiraishi Ken, is a single father, yet he's always been the best parent there is.

He knows how to take care of children very well, but there are times where he has been incredibly busy.

He would always leave me at the hands of his most trusted servant.

The man had a wife and 3 children, he knew how to calm me down and a lot more, if anything he's just like a second father.

As for my future relationships for the future of the kingdom, I am not yet arranged with anyone but I do have a good relationship with a prince from another castle, Aoyagi Touya.

We would play together as children, but when he grew up I could barely see him, when I visit his castle I would always find him playing the violin or a piano, he told me he had to, he even had a tutor watching all of his moves.

I was also best friends with a princess named Kiritani Haruka, we were also childhood friends and we always listened to music together.

Sometimes we danced and sang for fun, my father's servant watching us so we wouldn't get hurt.

But now she's busier than ever, her mother has died leaving her with the throne at a young age, she was only 15.

She has introduced me to her well..secret girlfriend, also a person of high status, a princess named Hanasato Minori.

She talked highly about Haruka and was always nice to be around, we weren't that close though.

But today she was coming over since her parents and my father are going to have a talk about personal matters that we really shouldn't think about.