Shihonami

Third person POV:

While Honami made sure no one else was in the sekai except for Shiho and her, she took one last look and then walked to Shiho.

"Shiho?" she says, "Yes?" the girl sitting down looks up at her, Honami closes her eyes and takes in a deep breathe, "W-would you uhm..like to go on a date with me?"

No answer, she opens her eyes and looks at the girl, "Shiho?" "Huh? Oh what- yeah sure!" she replies, 'Shit, I didnt hear anything..should I ask her?'

"Let's go to Phoenix wonderland at uhh, 3 pm, is that fine with you?" Honami asks, 'Oh, so she wants to hangout? Alright.' Shiho talks to herself silently.

"Sure, tomorrow?" she replies, Honami nods and smiles, "Okay! B-but, would you like to come over? When we leave the sekai?"

"Okay, lets go." the gray haired girl says, she then leaves and Honami squealing after she left.

"O-okay..she agreed to go on a date, ah! Calm down, calm down Honami, she's coming over, I should clean the house.."

She then leaves, when she's back in her house she immediately starts cleaning, putting things back into its place and also even had time to bake an apple pie.

"Alright, were finished." she tells herself and wipes off the sweat on her forehead, she places the apple pie on the dining table and waited for a door bell.

She heard it not long after and opened the door immediately, greeting Shiho, "I could smell the apple pie just from being outside your door.." she said.

Honami giggles and they walks to the dining room, Shiho takes a serving getting comfortable in Honami's house, "What do you want to do?" Honami asks.

"Lets watch a movie, also can I stay over so that we can do things before going to Phoenix Wonderland?"

"I have a cd I wanna buy, it only comes out tomorrow so.." she says after, "Alright! No problem, so can we go watch now?" Shiho nods.

They moved on to the living room and sat on the couch next to eachother, Honammi unable to contain the blood rushing to her face when she feels Shiho's hand brush over hers.

Shiho puts on a drama-comedy movie, Honami ended up liking it since she was so focused on it, Shiho on the other hand had watched this multiple times but couldn't focus much.

The whole time, she was really just staring at Honami, the gal looked so cute when she smiled and Shiho couldn't help but look.

When she heard the movie was finished she immediately looked away and pretended to be watching, "Did you enjoy it?" she asks and Honami nods.

"That movie was 3 hours..its already 8 pm, I'm gonna go to sleep, are you gonna stay up for a while or are you gonna come and sleep too?" Honami asks.

"Alright, I have my pajamas packed aswell as clothes for tomorrow so I dont need to borrow any of yours, I'll just change in the bathroom."

"Alright but, can I go brush my teeth first?" "Mhm." Honami walks to the bathroom and Shiho turns the TV off and walks to Honami's room and just sits down on the floor waiting.

When Honami comes in she leaves and goes to the bathroom, she then changes and brushes her teeth aswell, when she comes back she can see Honami taking off her hair tie.

"Do you have a sleeping bag anywhere? I can sleep on the floor." Shiho says, startling Honami since the girl didn't realize she was there since Shiho opened the door and closed it quietly.

"Sorry I dont have one.." Honami replies, "I can sleep on the couch then I guess." Shiho says and was about to leave, "Or..you can sleep next to me." Honami says, "U-uh, alright if that's okay." Shiho blushes lightly.

Honami lays down and Shiho follows, Shiho tries to get comfortable with a decent space but she just ends up cuddling with Honami since the bed was pretty small.

Shiho leans her face closer to Honami's neck and finally feels fine with that position and falls asleep, Honami on the other hand is blushing incredibly hard by the fact her crush in in her arms right now.

She fell asleep though, when she awoke Shiho was still asleep, hugging her tightly, she tried to get up but the girl refused to let her go.

She didn't want to wake her up but had no choice but to do so, "Shiho, wake up..Shiho!" she shakes the girl gently.

"H-huh? Oh!" she says and gets off immediately, "Sorry..but now that were both awake, lets get ready." she says.

Shiho went off to the bathroom to change while Honami quickly changed, tied her hair and put a bit of makeup on.

They were ready soon enough, they went downstairs and Honami cooked, "I feel so useless just watching, can you teach me how to cook?" Shiho says, "Alright, you can tell me whenever you're free." Shiho nods.

When Honami finished both of them quickly ate up, "You're cooking is really good, lets go now though." Shiho says and smiles.

They went outside and walked to the cd store, it was pretty long but they reached it, Shiho dragged her inside and then she went to look for what she wanted, Honami just followed.

When she did she immediately went up to the cashier and bought it, "Alright, lets go to Phoenix Wonderland now." she says to Honami.

They walked to the far away place and reached it after an hour, currently 2 pm.

"C'mon, lets ride the rollercoasters!" Shiho drags her, before they went to go one though Shiho asked Honami something, "Is it fine with you though or do rollercoasters scare you?"

"I think I would be fine as long as you're with me.." Honami says, as they got on one after paying, when it started to move, it went really fast, Honami enjoyed it but then looked at Shiho who was horrified.

She giggled and put a hand on Shiho's shoulder to comfort her a bit, Shiho blushed in embarrassment and closed her a eyes.

After 2 spins it stopped and they got off, "You asked me if I was okay but you're the one scared of them? Thats so cute." Honami says making Shiho look away from her, "It was just really fast.." she tried to excuse herself.

"Hey wanna go to the drop tower?" Shiho flinched at the mention, "Dont worry, I'll sit next to you, just hold on and I'll help you."

"Alright then.." she says hesitantly, when they sat on the seats and the restraint bars set up, Honami placed her hand on Shiho's to reassure her shes fine.

Shiho gulps as they start raising, when they reached the top she was trying her best to not start crying, "You're fine, you're fine, don't worry Shiho." Honami tells her.

Shiho sighs and then they suddenly drop, she almost screams but Honami's hand on hers really makes her feel less scared.

Not longer after they reached the bottom and she was so surprised at how Honami calmed her down a lot, "Thank you we're done." she tells herself and they got off.

They went on a few more rides and had fun, they are currently walking to the ferris wheel, as they got on they sat next to eachother, Shiho watched the view as they got higher.

"Shiho..can I do something?" Honami asks, "Okay?" she replies confused, "Please look at me.." Honami says, Shiho obeys her commands.

Honami kisses her lightly, "H-huh?! Wait what??" Shiho shouts, surprised, "O-oh..I thought..its because you agreed to go on a date with me."

"A date? Oh..shit." Shiho says at the sudden realization, "Honami.." she says and then kisses the lass beside her, Honami melts into the kiss.

""I-I thought you didn't like me back.." Honami says when they pulled away, "I just didn't hear you when you asked to go on a date..sorry, but, besides that, I like you too."

"I'm so glad." Honami smiles.