Shihonami and Ichisaki

I'm addicted, but I don't know what to base this on..

Helppp idk what to write for this, I'm winging it

sorry for the late oneshot, school, today is Saturday now though. I just released it at 3 am so its Sunday...

Third Person POV:

"Shiho-chan?" Honami says, looking at the girl who was fixing her bass strap.

"What is it? Honami." The shorter girl looked back at her, Shiho hadn't seemed to realize Honami had a crush on her.

With a red tint on her face, she replied with a "Nevermind." Looking away.

"Well alright, I'm gonna go now, see ya tomorrow." Shiho says, getting up.

"Goodbye, be careful." Honami waved her hand, she really hated how she was unable to tell Shiho how she liked her.

She started to walk home aswell, she wonders if she even had a chance, did Shiho like her back?

Shiho hasn't ever given any hints, and she's always so harsh with Honami, but the girl doesn't mind at all, sometimes, that's how you have to be to make a person learn better.

Honami kept promising herself that she would tell Shiho 'Tomorrow.' over and over, she ends up always failing.

She wonders if tomorrow would be any different, maybe not, she'll probably just chicken out again.

As for Shiho, the girl liked Honami back, the reason she's always so mean is because she doesn't know how to express herself correctly.

She wanted to make a move, but how? Would Honami even say yes? Shiho wasn't confident in her abilities.

She also thought about, what would happen to Honami's reputation? To be with someone like her.

It would make her be disliked like Shiho, she doesn't want that to happen to Honami, she wants Honami to be happy.

Would she even be happy with her? (Shiho) There's no way she (Honami) would.

Shiho sighed, getting into bed, not bothering to even change her clothes, till she heard footsteps.

A knock on the door was heard then it wad opened, by her sister, of course.

"Shii-chan, I'm going to Airi-chan's for a few days, take care of yourself, there's food in the fridge."

"Okay, sis, goodbye." Shiho said, the door then closed, she really didn't want to bother talking to Shizuku at all.

She placed her headphones on, playing music and then went to sleep.

When she woke up, she took a shower, dried herself, brushed her hair, got her clothes ready and slung her bass strap over her shoulder.

She and the others were gonna practice at the SEKAI for now, she took her phone, played the Untitled song, soon being teleported into the school.

She looked around and saw the brown haired girl sitting by a chair, sleeping, she walked on over to her, she stood there for a while until Saki and Ichika came at the same time.

"Hey!- Oh.." Saki cut herself off seeing the girl beside Shiho fast asleep, "Good morning." Ichika said, "Yeah." replied Shiho.

"Should we wake her up?" Saki asks, "She'll have to wake up anyways since we're gonna practice." Shiho replies.

The gray haired girl yet again stared at Honami, she places her hand on Honami's shoulder, shaking her slightly, "Wake up, Honami."

The brown girl immediately shot her eyes open, she then looked around, "Oh, I'm sorry, I was tired.." she said rubbing her eyes, "Its fine." Shiho replies, 'You looked really cute.' she said in her mind.