Ruikasa

I don't make bl stories because I make more research about the girls plus Mizuki, because I love them, specifically because I'm gay and THEY'RE ALL SO PRETTY....

Third Person POV:

Rui and Tsukasa were planning something for their new performance, Emu and Nene listening in on it.

They were practicing on their new play and somehow never got tired except for Nene, they let her take a break and continued on thinking about what to do for it.

The plan was for Emu to be a 'scary evil monster' and that Tsukasa was a knight meanwhile Rui and Nene as king and queen.

Nene was sitting on the floor watching them.

The three then tried to practice it without Nene, "Wahahaha!! I am here to rule over your kingdom!!" Emu said while wiggling the tentacle accessories on her back.

"No, evil monster! Leave this instant and you will be given mercy!" Tsukasa shouts, "It is you who will be given mercy! I will rule over the world!" Emu says.

Tsukasa points his plastic sword against Emu, "You will not! I will protect the king and queen with my life!" Emu smirks, "Wahahahah! Protect them from me? No way!!"

She says and then runs over to Tsukasa, they play fight and Tsukasa lightly stabbing the sword on her, "How is this possible?! Not even a scratch!"

"As you see! I am heavily armored! Your little sword does not hurt me at all!!" Emu laughs and then gently punches Tsukasa, he falls down within 2 hits.

"How powerful, I have let down my king and queen, I cannot believe myself.." Rui then stands up, "Tsukasa, fall back, I shall take care of this."

"No my king, do not, this monster is too powerful!" Rui looks at Tsukasa and smiles, "That is the point, I am sorry my knight."

"You can kill me, take over the kingdom, have my wife. Just please don't hurt my people or my queen."

"Wahahahaha!! Interesting deal human, fine, I shall have mercy upon your people." Emu says and then was about to 'kill' Rui.

"No!" Tsukasa yells and gets up then hits Emu yet again with his sword, Emu falls down onto her knees while placing her hands on her chest.

"No..how can this be! How does a mere human kill me?" She says and then falls down onto the floor, "Is this..the end?" She says and closes her eyes.

"My knight, you have saved me! How could I ever repay you.." Rui says, "My king, that is my duty, to protect you and the queen with the cost of my life."

"There is no need to repay me for what I did, it is what had to be done." Tsukasa says, placing his hand on his chest and kneeling on one knee.

Rui kisses Tsukasa on his forehead making him blush, "W-wait Rui!! That wasn't apart of the script?!?"

"I know, I just wanted to do it." He says and laughs, "Hey, you two, we're still existing over here you know." Nene says.

"You say that and act as if the both of you don't make out backstage everyday." Nene blushes widely, Emu giggles.

"Anyways, are you ready to practice again Nene?" Rui asks, "Fine." she says and gets up.