Emunene

IM SO SORRY SCHOOL HAS KEPT ME BUSY FOR SO LONG..

This one is very short, shorter than probably all my other oneshots (excluding the bday oneshots)

Third Character POV:

Emu was running around again, then leaving the school property of Miyamasuzaka.

A certain senior had noticed and followed her.

She ended up seeing her junior talking to the security, "Hehe wonderhoy!!" She then walked into the school gates and the security were laughing.

How could she just walk into another school just like that..?!

Mafuyu had walked up to security and asked them about the girl, they didn't tell her about it as they would get in trouble for letting that girl in.

She sighed and went back to her school, while Emu had ran around to find Nene.

Emu soon spotted Nene, she grinned "Wahahaha!" She starts running and Nene turns around, then seeing her, looking confused, she pounced onto Nene and hugged her tightly.

Nene looked at her and then realized, "W-WAIT NOO..!" she screamed out of panic and proceeded to drag Emu to the rooftop while running.

Nene takes deep breathes and Emu frowns, looking at her, "Why are you here you know full well I told you not to keep doing this-" Nene proceeds to scold the girl.

"Agh! Emu?!" Tsukasa shouted from afar, Nene then looked at him, seeing Rui besides the man.

Emu intertwined her hands and had pleading eyes on her face, looking at Rui to come help her, Rui then spoke up, "Nene-kun, please calm down-"

"YOU, YOU'RE A TROUBLEMAKER TOO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HELP HUH?!" Nene says, both Rui and Emu get down on their knees, bowing down, their foreheads touching the floor, while getting scolded by Nene.

Tsukasa looks at the three and coughs, "NENE! WE SHOULD EAT LUNCH ALREADY!" He shouts to save his friends from getting scolded.

Nene sighs and mumbles, "Fine...whatever." She says.

Nene sits down by a bench and starts eating, Emu sit down beside her and put her head by Nene's shoulder and frowns.

Nene sighs yet again and looks at her, Emu looks back, "I'm ssorrryyyy...." she apologizes, "I-its fine, just dont keep doing this all of a sudden...its bad to trespass school property." She mumbles the last part.

"But they let me in!" Emu said as she heard the last part, "HUH?!" Nene shouts, "Seriously?" Nene says, "Mhm.." Emu says.

Nene facepalms realizing Emu can persuade basically anyone, Nene squeezes Emu's cheeks "You're too cute, now keep eating." Emu giggles and then continues eating her food happily.