Emunene

REQUEST FOR RIN PERSON BECAUSE THEY'RE BORED 🥰

ITS SHORT IM SO SORRY

Third person POV:

Emu and Nene got into an argument, that would rarely happen but it did, Rui and Tsukasa tried their best to make the two talk it out but they would end up ignoring eachother.

The reason they fought was well..it was really stupid, Nene had gotten mood swings and yelled at Emu, since then, the pink haired girl had refused to talk to Nene, with Nene doing the same. They don't know how this happened, Emu was really good at reading emotions but still decided to talk to someone with mood swings anyway?

Rui went to speak to Nene, "C'mon, just talk to her already, you can't just ignore eachother over something so..trivial." he said, "Its her fault for visiting me when I was angry..she started it, she was the first to ignore me." she replied.

"But thats because you yelled at her and hurt her feelings, you know Emu is really really..uhm, touchy about these things." he said, "How is that my problem? She ignored me FIRST, why should I apologize? I was going to apologize to her but then she ignored me!"

Rui sighs, "You two are making this silly thing real obscure." He said, "Just apologize and both of you will get over it in no time." Her eye twitched, "Oh, I'm not gonna say sorry, if she's gonna be like that, then let it stay that way."

"You're really thick-skinned, I shouldn't be saying this, but in case you forgot, YOU yelled at her, you should've at least told her you weren't in the mood to talk, if you're just gonna make this daft little argument worse, then go ahead, I' not gonna help anymore, have you ever thought about our performances? If you don't ever make up with her then Wonderlands X Showtimes is gonna cease to exist!"

He says in an angry tone, one Nene has never heard before, she never knew Rui could be like this, she then felt really culpable, she sighed.

"Alright fine, I'm sorry, I'll go try talking to her." she says, Rui then chuckled, "Finally got you." he says, she gets more annoyed, "Did you actually do that, just to get me to apologize?" he laughs and nods, "I hate you." she says, "Love you too sis!" he says.
(please don't mind that, I hc them having a sibling relationship, since yk, childhood friends, but I don't mind Ruinene either)

On Tsukasa's side

"Nene yelled at me for nothing, hmph." Emu said, "Just apologize to eachother, you know it'll make things better." Tsukasa said, "No way, she didn't even hesitate to yell at me, then I dont have to say sorry." she pouted.

"Nene yelled at me and didn't say sorry, I dont wanna! She should say sorry first..!" she shouts, "But if she won't, then you have to, or else you'll never make up, ever!" she looks away from him, crossing her arms.

"I wanna see her say sorry first! I'm not the one being mean here!" she says, "No one's being mean, Emu! You just argued over something so unimportant, the reason she was angry was because she was having mood swings!"

"But she didn't have to yell! I don't wanna! I dont wanna!" she replies, he sighs, "If you don't ever make up with her you'll never even look at eachother, Emu, as a friend, I really love you but this is really too much, if you don't apologize to her, this will only get worse, over such a little thing too! You both never get into fights but why get into a fight over this, its so stupid to argue about! If you really don't apologize then.."

"Then both of you would never talk to eachother again!" Tsukasa shouted, "No!" she frowns, "Then go say sorry!" Emu nods, "Where is she?" Tsukasa then checks his phone, "At the theme park, c'mon lets go!"

Both of them get a taxi to Phoenix wonderland, Emu looked around desperately for the green haired girl, then she ran to her, basically pouncing on Nene.

Nene giggled, while trying not to fall, "I'm sorryyy!!!" Emu said, "I'm sorry too Emu.." the green haired girl replied. Nene then kisses Emu on the lips, "I really love you Emu and I'm really sorry, again." "I love you too! A lot lot!" Emu says, "I promise I won't ever get mad at you again.." Nene says.

"Pinky promise?" Emu says, their pinkies intertwine, "Pinky promise." Nene replied.