Kanamafu

requested by Mayonation1

ugh man, idk what to write anymore, I really don't have any more ideas..

I'm only gonna use the titles on Honami and Kanade because I want them to be formal around eachother since yk, worker and the boss. I dont ship Honakana, sorry..

Third person POV:

The four were yet again, on call in nightcord, as always, they then started to work on their separate things.

Mafuyu was first to hang up, since she of course had school, then Ena, leaving Mizuki and Kanade alone, Mizuki then excused themself a shortwhile after.

Kanade left the call, still continuing to work, at about exactly 5 am, she fell asleep.

She woke up at 9 am, then seeing the brown haired girl behind her, cleaning, "Ah..Mochizuki-san, sorry for the mess again."

"Its quite alright, Yoisaki-san, its my job anyways, but please take better care of yourself.." she sighs, Kanade nods, "I'll try."

She then got up from her chair, "Yoisaki-san, I also have prepared food so please eat it." Honami said continuing to clean the mess, "Thank you."

Kanade walks to the dining room, seeing it all clean, was no surprise, Mochizuki-san was really a hard worker.

She then sees a meal right there, still warm, she starts to eat, it was really good, she was so glad Mochizuki-san was there to help her at times..

After a while, Honami had left, they said their goodbyes and Kanade returned to working on music.

At about 4 pm, she got a doorbell, she was confused, when she opened the door, she saw the much taller girl in front of her.

"Mafuyu.." she says, the girl then walks inside closing the door inviting herself in, she looks around the house using her eyes, then deciding to just cuddle Kanade out of the blue.

"Mafuyu? Are you okay?" Kanade asked, the purple haired girl quite literally, shown up out of nowhere, went inside her house, looked around a little then started to cling onto her.

"Mhh.." Mafuyu let out, Kanade sighs, "Lets get to bed instead, you forget how heavy you are you know.." Kanade says.

Kanade held Mafuyu's hand and they walked to her bedroom, Mafuyu immediately getting into her bed, Kanade followed, the girl started to cling onto her again.

Kanade looked at her a little more closely, now that she sees it, Mafuyu seems a little red, Kanade checks her temperature, 'Oh..she's sick again.' she thought to herself.

"Mafuyu, let me just make some porridge and get some water..." Kanade said, Mafuyu refused to let her go, hugging her even tighter. "Mafuyu...if you want to get better then I have to help you in order for that to happen." Kanade says.

"Hmph." Mafuyu turned around and crossed her arms, Kanade sighed deeply, then getting up and checking the fridge, yes there were enough ingredients for porridge.

She started to cook, she hasn't had time to cook things at all, ever since..she doesn't really wanna think about it.

She got the porridge ready, aswell as cold water in a glass, then she carried it up into the room, she saw Mafuyu sitting down while holding her head.

"Mafuyu, don't force yourself to get up when you're sick, you get real bad headaches you know that." Kanade says, Mafuyu looks at her, "Dont...leave.. again." Mafuyu says, "I won't, I won't, just remember I had to get food ready so you would get better, think of it like that."

Kanade then spoon fed Mafuyu, helped her drink water, then helped her lay down, "I'll be by my desk." Kanade said, Mafuyu wanted to protest but was too weak to do so.

Kanade sat by her chair and started to work, while Mafuyu glared at her, eventually falling asleep.

She continued to work for a short while, she ended up falling asleep again.

..

she awoke in her bed, next to the purple haired girl, hugging her, but who moved her? Mafuyu? She's sick..did she really do that just to have her lay down next to her?

Kanade moved her hand to Mafuyu's forehead, the girl was still pretty warm, she sighs, kissing Mafuyu's forehead.

Mafuyu's eyes opened, she was startled, Mafuyu then kissed her on the lips, which caught her very off guard, making her blush a lot.

Mafuyu let it stay for a little longer, then pulled away, she smiled slightly, Kanade was really red by that point, but contained herself.

"Dont leave my side." Mafuyu says, gripping her tighter to the point she feels her bones breaking, she coughs but then says, "Okay..I love you." the white haired girl then smiles after saying it, "Love you too.." Mafuyu says quietly.