Emunene Smut/Lemon

SERIOUSLY NOW I SWEAR

this is nsfw.

Third person POV:

Its been years since wonderlands x showtime was disbanded, the theme park closed down.

The four were now separated, still talking to eachother at times, Rui and Tsukasa were dating but were at different places.

Emu and Nene were the only ones who still never moved.

They would meet up now and then but had different lives.

Nene started working for a company after college, Emu didn't really need to but still worked part time.

One day the two met up again, at Emu's house, "Nene? Come in, how are you?" Emu asks walking inside.

"I've been fine, what have you been doing these past few years?" "Well nothing much, just working a bit and well playing video games."

"Emu, I really do suggest you should go start working for a nice company, you're really smart, that I don't want to go to waste."

"Nene, I just want to have fun in life, I'm not successful but I am happy, are you?" Emu looks at her while they sit on the huge couch.

"I'm not all that happy but I am making money, that's good enough for me." she says and looks down.

"Lets go to my room, c'mon, lets play some games, take a break." Nene hesitantly gets up along with Emu and follows her.

As they got in, it was incredibly bright and Emu had multiple things lying around, she then turned the TV on and pulled out a tekken 7, she turned the ps 4 on, turned 2 of the controllers on, and inserted the disc.

"Here take it." she says handing over the 2nd controller to the other woman.

Nene takes it and then they choose vs battle and start playing.

Emu was an Alisa main, and Nene didn't particularly main anyone but was really strong at tekken.

Nene kept winning against Emu and they laughed a lot.

When they finished, they removed the disc put it back and turned the console off and started watching TV series they watched back then.

Emu looks at how Nene smiles while watching, Nene then notices Emu's eyes staring at her, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Emu turns the TV off and then places the remote on the table, she then kisses Nene on the lips.

"H-huh? E-Emu!" Nene says out of surprised stuttering aswell, then yet again, finally giving in she kisses the girl back.

Emu wraps her arms around Nene's waist, moving the girl onto the bed while having a passionate kiss, Emu pulls away and places her lips onto Nene's neck.

"H-hey..Emu.." Nene says, Emu then starts nibbling onto her neck making her groan.

"How did we get to this?" Nene whispers to herself while Emu works on her neck.

Emu then slowly lets her left hand go up Nene's thigh, making the girl shiver.

After her neck, the girl starts taking Nene's clothes off she also takes her bra off revealing her cleavage, the cold air hitting her chest.

She lets in a mouthful of the girl's right breast into her mouth, making the other girl moan.

Fondling the other one with her right hand, while her left hand. reaches Nene's underwear, she slips her hand into it and makes her way to the girls slit.

When she reaches it, she feel the wetness, experimentally she runs a finger on top of it, Nene letting out a quiet moan.

Emu then takes Nene's pants and underwear off, she unattached herself from the girl's bosom and then looks at her body, "You're so beautiful Nene~"

"Hey, thats unfair...you're still clothed yourself." Nene says and covers her chest up with her arms, "Alright then sweetie." Emu says.

She takes her clothes off aswell as her bra, "Happy?" she asks, "Lower half." Nene says, "Fine~" Emu gives in to the needy girl.

She takes her shorts off, not wearing underwear, "Now lets continue." Emu purred and kneeled down.

Her hands grab the girls thighs and pulls her a bit closer, "Look at me while i eat you out." Emu says with a demanding voice making Nene intimidated.

Nene sits up and looks at the girl below her, Emu licks up her slit slowly and licking circles around the girl's clit making her moan.

Emu then lowers her tongue between the girl's labia and pushing her tongue inside of the hole.

The other girl moans loudly, Emu continues to push her tongue in and out and then using her other hand to rub Nene's clit, earning pleasured moans and mewls from her.

"A-ah! E-Emu I'm close..." Nene says while tearing up and the pressure inside of her growing, Emu continues her movements and increases her speed.

"Emu I'm-" her sentence getting cut off when a wave of pleasure hits her hard, she moans out loud and Emu rides her orgasm out.

After it Emu stopped and got up and then kissed Nene, Nene opened her mouth letting the other girl enter her tongue, tasting herself on it.

They pull away from eachother to breathe, "Did I make you happy?" Emu says and grins, "Yes you did." Nene sighs.