Kanamafu

I ACTUALLY JUST FOUND A PICTURE THAT FITS THIS SM...

Third person POV:

Everyone was editing their song, talking on a nightcord call, as usual.

"Yuki, what do I add onto here?" Mizuki asks, "Effects, as usual." Mafuyu replies, "What do I do for the music?" Kanade then speaks up.

"Tune it, also add a tad bit of depth." Mafuyu says, "Alright, thanks." the call is now silent.

"Enanan, can you show me your art right now?" Mafuyu broke the silence, Ena unmutes, "Uhh..I don't know, it isn't good yet." "Show me."

Ena sighs and turns on her camera, she then holds up her painting, "Its nice, you should add a little bit more uhh...brightness."

Ena nods, then mutes herself and turns her camera off, "K, music." Mafuyu says, Kanade then starts playing the music.

"Alright, that's good, no need to put anything more," "Amia, vocals, make the MV later, I'll send you the lyrics."

Mizuki turns her mic on, "Hello, is this alright?"
"Yes, we can hear you clearly, now let's start."

Mizuki starts singing, "A little higher." Mafuyu comments, "Okay." they then continue to sing.

After a short while, they took a break, "Yuki, I'm finished." Ena said as she unmuted, "Show me."

She turns her camera on yet again and shows the painting, "Very good, you can go rest, if you're tired, but we would also need you to sing tomorrow, this is a duet between you and Amia."

Ena nods and smiles, she turns her camera off and lays down onto her bed.

"K, if you're still there, I think it's time to end the call, we're finished, lets continue tomorrow."

"Yuki, can I talk to you?" Kanade says, "Alright."
they then leave the call and enter a new one between the two of them.

"What is it? I don't think there's anything for us to talk about." Mafuyu says, "I want to speak to you about us."

"K, what do you mean, 'us'?" Mafuyu replies, "Yuki, what do you think about me?" Kanade asks, "A nice, friend." Mafuyu says.

"Oh, okay, I guess there is nothing to talk about after all, good night Yuki." Kanade says and logs off, Mafuyu is left confused but doesn't question it, she also logs off.

Tomorrow night, they continue on with editing their song, this time Mizuki has finished the mv and is now practicing with Ena.

"Enanan, try syncing with Amia more." Mafuyu says, the two restart again, "Okay, thats perfect, let's continue with the rest of the song, Enanan's solo and Mizuki's aswell."

They continued to sing for a few more minutes, "Okay, that was nice, its getting more late now, its time to sleep." Kanade says, "Go rest." Mafuyu says after.

Ena and Mizuki leave the call, "K, don't overwork yourself again, I know how you always keep working and take all nighters after telling us to go."

"Yuki, don't worry about me, I've lived for this long doing that." Kanade says, "K, go sleep, if you don't I'm gonna stay up too."

Kanade sighs, "Alright, fine, good night, Yuki."
"Good night." they both log off again.

the process repeats again in the next few nights, but suddenly one night, Mafuyu didn't join.

They brushed it off and Kanade listened to the two singing, though it was unnecessary since they were already good.

The second night, they were more worried since Mafuyu hadn't shown up again, they didn't know what to do exactly.

"K, Enanan, you both too have realized how Yuki hasn't joined in a while right? I'm getting kinda worried.." Mizuki says, "Us too." Ena replies.

The third night, Mafuyu was yet again, a no show, they started to get more worried for the girl, "What happened to her.."

This happened again for a few more nights until Kanade received a notification late at night while in a call with the other two.

"Uhh, Amia, Enanan, I received a file called untitled." she says, "Go tap it." Mizuki says, "Don't, it might be malware.." Ena says, Kanade doesn't reply and taps on it.

The phone suddenly flashed a bright light and when she opened her eyes she saw that she was no longer in her room.

"Where am I?" she asks herself, "Hello, are you, perhaps, Yoisaki Kanade?" a voice says, she looks at the direction of where it came from.

"Hello, I am Hatsune Miku, welcome to the empty Sekai, I have something to say, I am very worried about Mafuyu."

"She hasn't been speaking for a while, I have sent you this file so you could check on her." the vocaloid says and points to the purple haired gal.

"Mafuyu?? Yuki..." Kanade says with her eyes wide open, the girl was laying down on the floor.

She ran over to her and placed her in her arms, "Yuki? Yuki??" she says, she then checks the girl for breathing, "Theres no way.."

"Mafuyu! Mafuyu!!" the girl in her arms won't move, "Shes not..." she says and places her hand on her mouth nearly about to throw up.

"M-Miku! Shes not breathing!! She's.." her voice trailed off, "She's dead." tears start coming out of her eyes as she hugs the girl.

"Mafuyu...that was your real name? I never got to say I liked you."