Mizuena smut/lemon/nsfw....

MIZUKI WITH THEY/THEM/SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!!

I hate myself.

CHARACTERS HERE ARE 18+!!!!!

nsfw without plot!!

Third person pov:

Ena texts Mizuki and tells her to come over to her house.

Mizuki, the good partner they are, obeys Ena and walks to her house.

As Mizuki arrive at Ena's house, she knocks on the door, Ena opens it and pulls them inside.

Ena closes the door and pushes Mizuki into her room.

She pins Mizuki onto her bed, Mizuki unable to speak just waits for Ena's next move.

Both of them being pent up for not having done it in weeks makes her more happy.

Ena leans in closer to Mizuki, pressing on their chest and starts kissing them.

The kiss was passionate, long and rough, Ena asks for an entrance by licking Mizuki's bottom lip, they let her in.

Ena exploring Mizuki's wet cavern all over, tasting a bittersweet flavor.

They both pull away to breathe and Ena starts to take her shorts off.

Mizuki watches the girl on her lap strip right there.

Ena successfully takes her shorts off and starts to hover herself over Mizuki's face.

"Be a good little slut and eat me out." Ena demands, Mizuki already unable to control herself places her hands on Ena's waist and takes one long lick against her sex.

Ena gasps as the warm thing rubs against her clit.

Mizuki starts to lick Ena's clit, Ena gasping and whimpering, they start sucking on it but also moving onto her hole afterwards.

They enter their tongue through Ena's hole, making her moan loudly.

She tastes so good and Mizuki moans slightly out of pleasure making Ena whimper at the vibrations.

Mizuki starts pushing her tongue in and out of Ena, the poor girl moaning uncontrollably.

"hnnghh...M-Mizuki!! I'm cumming, I'M cUMmING!!" Ena cries out as she starts to tremble.

Mizuki helping her ride it out, Ena soon lifts up her legs and sits down on Mizuki's chest.

"Good pet.." she pants, "You want me to give you a treat?" She says and moves to the tent between Mizuki's pants.

She starts rubbing it through their clothing and Mizuki starts moaning already.

"So sensitive huh baby? Want me to touch you more?" She smirks, Mizuki nods.

"I want an answer, pet." Ena orders, "P-please, touch me, take me please please PLEASE!!" Mizuki cries out desperately.

Ena works on taking off Mizuki's pants and while doing so she kisses their neck.

Ena finally releases Mizuki's member from the restraints, springing out in the cold air.

Ena touches Mizuki's cock, making them moan, "You like that slut?" and rubs it more.

"Y-yes, please touch me, touch me more!!" Mizuki begs.

Ena smirks and opens her mouth and enters the tip of Mizuki's shaft into her mouth tasting the pre-cum all over it.

Ena rubs Mizuki's sex so painfully slow while playing with the tip and Mizuki hates it but also loves it, moaning.

Ena then starts to enter more of it in her mouth while moving her tongue around making Mizuki moan more and more.

Ena finally reaches the bottom of Mizuki's dick, it hitting the back of her throat.

Ena then moves on to start moving, bobbing her head upwards and downwards.

moving her tongue around and around while taking it all in, Mizuki's moans getting louder by the second.

"P-please, can I move miss?!" Mizuki yells out from the pleasure they're receiving.

Ena taps her leg meaning its okay, she starts to face fuck Ena reaching the back of her throat, Ena is enjoying it actually.

Ena could feel Mizuki's sex twitch more and she knew she was close so she timed removing her mouth.

She successfully did it leaving Mizuki with no orgasm, "W-why did you do that?" Mizuki whimpers.

Ena hovers herself above Mizuki's cock, Ena slowly slides in Mizuki's tip inside of her.

"h-ha! P-please!" Mizuki cries out, "Please what pet?" Ena places her hands on Mizuki's chest.

"Please let me take you! Please fuck me ah!" Mizuki moans as Ena lets their shaft slide into her.

Ena moans loudly, this is why Ena loves Mizuki's cock, long enough for her, even if it wasnt this long she would still love Mizuki for the way they are either way, they fit perfectly against eachother.

"Ngh!" Mizuki moaning out loud as Ena slowly raises herself again.

When she was back out Ena immediately shoves herself back down, making Mizuki whimper at the overstimulation of a denied orgasm from earlier.

"You like this? Pet?" Ena says while riding Mizuki, "Y-yes! hngghh.." Mizuki replies.

Ena smirks, but lets out a moan as Mizuki's shaft hit a sweet spot inside of her.

Ena goes faster, "M-miss, I'm cummi-" Mizuki unable to finish her sentence as a wave of pleasure hit her and sperm coming out of her.

Ena still continues riding Mizuki making her whimper because its too much to take right after an orgasm.

Ena goes way faster than before but is also starting to get sloppy as she's nearing her orgasm.

Ena moans as she gets more and more sloppy.

One final thrust makes Ena groan loudly cumming and it also makes Mizuki let out a moan too yet again having another orgasm.

"Mizuki, are you okay? want me to take care of you?" Ena says out of her trance, sliding Mizuki's overstimulated cock outside of her.

Mizuki just nods tired, Ena laughs feeling bad for what she's done.

"I'm gonna run a bath okay? Hot water or cold water?" Ena asks, "Hot." Mizuki mutters out with the last of her strength.

"I'll be right back my love." and kisses Mizuki on their forehead.

Mizuki then falls asleep as Ena leaves the room.