Ichika and Kanade

If I don't put an x its platonic I SWEAR.

Kanade x Mafuyu here, does that count as 'mentioned? But ofc this isn't ab them.

every chapter i make has no proofread, pls pls pls comment the typos I make.

Third person POV:

Ichika was planning to buy some more cd's to listen to for their band, though she wasn't quite sure what to buy, she still went to do so anyway.

She reached a music store she always visited and went inside, while she was checking out the shelves she saw a girl with gorgeous, flowing, pale blue hair.

She couldn't stop herself from walking towards the girl slowly, the girl she was looking at had thoughts of her own, 'my connection is having problems again..going outside is such a hassle.'

Then as Ichika approached the shorter girl lost in her thoughts she spoke, "Uhm..hello." Kanade, who was startled by the sudden voice, looked at the person, 'nice, raven hair' she thought.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask, how what do you do with your hair? It looks very pretty." she asked, Kanade had to process the question for a minute.

"My hair? Pretty? I don't take care of my hair..I just think cutting it would be an inconvenience to me." Ichika was shocked what Kanade said to her.

"You don't even have to take care of your hair for it to look pretty yet I have a daily hair routine I do every single day to keep mine healthy." Ichika laughs at what she said.

"Well, can I maybe just touch it?" she asks, "Uh, go ahead." Kanade turns around, the black haired girl places the cd's she has on the floor, then she moved them to the back of Kanade's head.

Ichika's hands run down her hair trying to brush it out, as for Ichika it felt soft, her hands moving slowly and gently as if what she was touching was delicate.

Though it did feel kinda greasy.

"It feels really nice, I dont know how you do it, not taking care of your hair yet its still so pretty." Ichika's hands go back to her sides slightly rubbing it on her jacket.

"Can I maybe have your number? I can take care of your hair for you, well if you want." Kanade doesn't think about it and just gives Ichika her phone.

"Well, alright, text me if you want me to come over?" Ichika then enters her number and then bows a little to Kanade, "Thanks!" she then walks to the cashier to buy the cd's she has.

Kanade really didn't know what she just experienced, 'strange.' she thought to herself, when she finished looking at what she came for she went to go buy them aswell.

While coming home she had checked what time it is, dinner, she just goes to microwave instant noodes.

When the microwave had beeped, she took it and then took a sip, it was good, its like one of her energy sources at this point.

She then went back to her computer to continue the melodies she was making for their new song.

But she played the music she bought as to figure out what to put for the ones she was making.

When she noticed it was already 1 am, she checked nightcord and entered the call.

"Hello." she says, "Oh, K, hello." Mafuyu replies, "Heya!" Mizuki says, "Hey." Ena does aswell.

"I had a weird experience today." she says, "Everything to you is weird, what could possibly be weird this time?" Ena's immediately reply.

"Someone asked me about my hair and then asked me if she could touch it when I was at the cd store." "You went outside?!" Ena then coughs, "But that is pretty weird.." she mumbles.