Emumafu

sorry I got lazy in researching this is purely based on what little I just read.

I'm sorry for the nicknames I like to make them more in character by them using the names they call the other chara 😔

requested emumafu by 4p0c41yps33 and WawichiCLM

none of these chapters have proofread, pls comment typos or mistakes..

Third Person POV:

Emu went to school as always, but today was more exciting, getting ready for the three-legged race tomorrow and shes gonna meet her partner today aswell!

She got dressed up in her uniform immediately and ran to school.

She then saw Saki, she walked up to the girl, "Wonderhoy!~☆" she says, also moving her arms, Saki looked at her, "Hello Emu-chan!" she replied.

"Saki-chan, who are your friends?" she asks, tilting her head, but then seeing the brown haired girl there, "Hello Honami-chan!" she says.

The girl smiles and waves back, "Oh you know Hona-chan! Okay! So this is Shiho-chan and Icchan!" she points to the gray and black haired girls.

"Ichika is my name.." the black haired girl says, Emu nods, "You seem to have nice friends Saki-chan! Oh wait..yeah! I have to go now, bye-bye!" she runs further into the campus.

"What was her name again..hm?" she then bumps into someone, "Oh sorry!" she looks up to the person, the girl smiled but it feels like there's nothing at all?

'S-scary!! Very scary!!' she thought to herself, the smile didn't look genuine, looks really terrifying, "Don't worry its fine and oh..are you my partner in the three-legged race by any chance?"

Emu then looked beside her, "A-are you uhh..Mafuyu Asahina?" she asked, "Yes, that is me, so you're Emu Otori?"

"Yes!" she smiles, the girl too smiled again, this time felt genuine, she really couldn't get it.

"Oh, hey! Good luck out there Mafuyu!" the older girl's classmates say when they spotted her, "Ah, thank you." she bowed a little her smile changed yet again.

'SCAAARY!!!' she thought at the verge of tears, "Asahina-senpai, I'm gonna go now! B-bye!" Emu runs away from her, the older girl was left confused to why she was acting like that.

Emu sighed in relief when she got away from that person, she doesn't know why she was terrified even.

She went to do her classes then her club activities but before going home she wanted to see if her partner was still there.

She looked around the corners, "Asahina-senpai! Good luck to us tomorrow!" she smiles, the taller girl does too, "Mhm."

Emu then runs off back home, Mafuyu couldn't help but feel a little nice after seeing the girl, she doesn't know why.

Mafuyu had went back home after archery club, she did her homework and studied, then started a nightcord call late at night.

Mizuki, Ena and Kanade joining right after, "Hey guys!" Mizuki says, "Hello Amia." Mafuyu says, "Hey." Ena replies, "Hi." Kanade does too.

"So what're we gonna do today?" Mizuki asks, "Same thing as yesterday, though I might have to go to sleep soon, I have an event at my school tomorrow."  Mafuyu says.

"Lets get started then." Kanade says, they all muted then started working on their parts.

When it reached 2 am, Mafuyu had unmuted, "I'll leave now, I'll see you tomorrow." the others had said goodbye and goodnight to her, she then left the call, turned her computer off and went to bed.