Mizuena

I forgot what I thought for this so I'll just wing it and do it exactly as it was requested 😘

this was requested by Hon3yCl0uds.

I got lazy uwu

Third person POV:

Mizuki and Ena were together on a bench eating ice cream.

"Hey, Enanan~" Mizuki called out the girls nickname, grabbing her attention immediately, "What is it?" she asked, "Wanna hangout again? Or have a sleep over at my house tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'll come over." Ena says before taking a lick of her ice cream, "Also, can I try out your ice cream?"

"Oh, uhhh, sure." the brown haired girl then reached her hand out, Mizuki leaned her head down a bit, Ena let her free hand move Mizuki's hair out of the way, they then took a small bite.

Was it normal to think they looked cute? She wished she could take a picture, honestly, she just realized this.

"It tastes really good!" they said as Ena retreated her hand,  she continued to eat her ice cream, she took her phone out, "Lets take a picture c'mon."

They moved closer to eachother, Ena then took a selfie, "Can I see?" Mizuki snatched her phone, "We look so perfect together~" they said looking at the picture.

"Stop joking around." she sighs taking her phone back from their hands.

"But, I'm not joking." they say in a serious tone, "Ha? you're always joking around and trying to tease me, I have to deal with it every single day."

"C'mon Ena, you're no fun anymore, you know me too well." they sigh, "Fine, I'll play around with you."

Their face lights up as they heard what she had said, "Alright! Promise?" Mizuki says, Ena rolls her eyes, "Promise."

They then go stroll around together and then split, going home.

When it was tomorrow, Ena got her stuff ready and even brought some stuffed toys, she then made her way there by a taxi.

When she reached her destination she tapped the door bell, Mizuki immediately opening the door and pulling her inside.

"So, what are we gonna do? Did you even plan this over?" she says to them, "Well, not really, I just wanted to show you some new clothes I got.."

Ena looked at them with a dissapointed look, Mizuki then ran into their room, Ena following them.

"Well, here!" they take some stuff from their closet, "Woah! did you design these a bit? These look really good!" her voice changed tone as she saw the items.

"Yeah! I bought them somewhere at the mall." they said, "Try this on!" Ena said handing them the dress, "Alright I'll go to the bathroom." "Why don't you stay here? I wouldn't mind." Ena says shrugging her shoulders.

"W-what?!" Mizuki nearly shouted out of shock, "Geez, I'm kidding, didn't I tell you I'll be joking around with you now too?"

"Right.." they then made their way outside of the room as fast as they could, they didnt expect Ena to do that all, yeah maybe some other type of jokes but that? No way.

They came back with the dress on, "It really fits you!" Ena says walking up to them, looking at Mizuki more closely.

'Calm down, calm down.' they told themself, their heart beating so loudly they wished Ena couldn't hear it.

"Let me take a picture!" she says, taking her phone out, they sigh but then pose for the camera, she taps the button, two click noises were made.

"Can I post it?" Ena asked, Mizuki nodded, she then put a description and posted the picture, people immediately started liking.