Shizuairi

Requested by Mobius_President

sorry its short

Third Person POV:

Shizuku was in a dessert shop and was about to order something since the person in front of her is almost done with her order.

But then she remembered Airi liked a dessert from this shop and so she opened her phone to text the girl.

"Airi? What dessert would you like from [insert Airi's fav dessert shop]."

"But, it might melt, I'll come there right now." the girl replies.

Shizuku chuckles and then places her phone back.

When she was now ordering, Airi arrived on time, she sighs walking beside Shizuku.

She orders what she wants and also what Shizuku wanted.

They then took a seat.

"How many times have we both had a date in here already?" Airi says, "Maybe 10?" Shizuku replies.

Airi giggles, "Did you seriously count that?" Shizuku nods, "You're so cute." Airi then sees the waiter come over giving them the desserts.

Airi takes a picture and then they both dig in.

After finishing it they left and went to go shopping at the mall.

Airi was buying a bunch of clothes and things she thought would fit Shizuku, meanwhile Shizuku was just buying things she could use for embroidery.

"Shizuku, come over here! I think this would fit you!" Airi says, Shizuku immediately runs over to her.

The girl then shows a dark blue blazer and a tie for it, "Really?" Airi nods and makes her try it on, she then waited outside the changing room.

When Shizuku went out she felt like she just saw a glimpse of heaven, she was beautiful, stunning.

Yet she was also quite handsome for a girl, she had a tint of cuteness and that was Airi was having a gay overload.

"Airi? are you okay?" the girl walked over to her, "Yeah, I think I am?" she says but for Shizuku she really didn't seem well.

"You're just so perfect I can't have enough of you ever." Shizuku blushed deeply, "Thank you..So I'll buy this?" she says, "I'll buy it for you, I picked it out anyway."

Shizuku nods, "Thank you love." making Airi feel like she's about to have a heart attack, Shziuku then returned to the room to change back to her clothes again.

When they bought everything needed, Shizuku dragged her over to Phoenix wonderland, Airi didn't mind though.

They placed their items in a storage area which you pay for to put things you have there and take them again when about to leave.

They tried out multiple rides, mostly the intense ones, Airi was having the time of her life.

Shizuku on the other hand was actually pretty scared of them and held onto Airi for support.

When they rode the carousel, Shizuku looked like her inner child has been unlocked and Airi couldn't help but laugh.

While they were buying some food from the stalls, Airi didn't order anything since she's on a diet and besides she wasn't supposed to have dessert earlier.

While Shizuku was distracted Airi sneaked a kiss on the taller girl's cheek and looked away immediately.

When Shizuku looked back at her she was already red with a hand placed on it, "Why're ya looking at me? I didn't do anything~" she crosses her arms.

Shizuku giggles but then the food vendor calls out to them that their snacks are ready, they took it and sat by a bench.

The two then stared at eachother, "Shizuku, you have a spot on your face, riiight here." she then wipes it with a tissue.

"Thank you." Shizuku then continues eating happily, Airi just watches the smile on her face, enjoying the food.

When Shizuku finished they went on the more slower rides as for Shizuku to not accidentally throw up.

They of course ended it with the ferris wheel, taking picture inside of the ride, then when Shizuku was sure the food was digested they played bumper cars.

Shizuku was incredibly reckless and bumped into everyone, I mean, that's the point right? She thought to herself.

She rammed the car into Airi's over and over, Airi did aswell.

When time was up they had fun, then went out for other rides.

They had more intense rides they haven't tried out yet, like the Frisbee.

They then got on it and as it moved Shizuku's grip on Airi's hand had tightened.

Airi looked at Shizuku the poor lass had her eyes closed, she pulled Shizuku's face closer to hers and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

That did help Shizuku calm down but her heart started racing even more, like it was going to burst out.

Airi started rubbing circles onto Shizuku's hand to reassure her its fine and nothing's wrong.

When they got off, Shizuku felt weak, Airi had to help her stand up.

They then tried out the 'romantic' ride in which its a slow roller coaster that goes into a cave.

When they reached the cave it was full of decorations, roses, candles.

Airi laughed at the cliché things, Shizuku did aswell, but they end up making eye contact again.

This time having their 3rd kiss, longer than the other ones, Airi placed her arms behind Shizuku's neck.

The taller gal repeating the same action but on Airi's waist instead.

When they pulled away they laughed and then hugged eachother, then they reached the end and got off.

They rode a few more rides, then taking their items in the storage area and leaving, but before their department they shared a last kiss and said their goodbyes.