Enairi

I'm so sorry, I dont know how they interact cuz I don't play global much...

younger Ena and Airi <33

tw: abuse, swearing, misogynistic dudes. but this is hurt/comfort.

Ena's POV:

I was walking to my classes in school until I saw a pink haired girl standing there and people insulting her.

I honestly had no idea why I did what I just have, I ran in front of her, "Excuse me? What are you talking about? She's a really great person, better than you will ever be."

I said, not knowing anything about the person, "What do you think your doing with our business?" the boy asks, "My business is that she's my friend so buzz off." I cross my arms.

"You really think you can scare me, a boy? You're just a girl." he replies, raising his fist, I then slap him incredibly hard, making him fall down to the floor in shock.

His face was red, out of the force I slapped him with and out of embarrassment, his friends had already ran away and he did too, "Alright, go run away, scared little kitty cat."

I then sigh in relief when he was out of sight, "U-uh? Do you know me?" the girl beside me asks, "Oh..sorry no but I just wanted to help you out...I'm Ena! By the way." I reach my hand out.

She smiles and places her hand on mine, "Airi."

Ever since that day, we had been the best of friends, we shared everything together.

Though there were still times where I had to push her away because of my problems and things I had done.

She always kept making me come back, it was like she was a magnet and I couldn't help but be attracted.

I had one more specific reason to why I tried to avoid her, I don't know why, but I've always felt weird around her, uneasy but comfortable, I feel happy around her though.

When she wraps her arms around me I wanna push her away but I cant find myself to do just that, when she talks to me I feel my face warm, its like I've been possessed and I hate it.

I hate this feeling SO much! I want to feel normal around her, I wish I could, so I could be a normal friend to her, to make her happy is my one wish, if I make her uncomfortable that's hell to me.

I hear a doorbell by our front door and that's what snapped me out of my thoughts, it was my father, I immediately got out of his way but he didn't walk in like he usually did, he stared at me.

"You. Do you know what you've done to me? You're always painting and thats so fucking useless, do you have anything BETTER to do in life?" He slaps me.

Oh, that's right, he's like this when he's drunk, its nothing new, so why does it hurt more than before?

I still stand there before him, waiting for his next move, if I run away he'll just get more mad, "Do some shit around the house will you? Be more useful while you're at it."

He then walks away and went to his room, I cover the spot on my face where he had hit me, as I raise my hand from the warm spot I saw blood.

"I'm bleeding?" I asked myself, blood was coming out of my nose, "It hurts." my face stung when I touched it, I heard a door open and I immediately looked at that way.

I saw my younger brother running towards me, "E-Ena? Are you okay?" he asks looking at me, "I'll be fine, its gonna heal, don't worry." I said to him.

He had helped me walk to his room and sit on his bed, he went to get a first aid kit, I waited there, pinching my nose to get more blood out, it hurt but its what had to be done, I tried to stop it from staining my brother's bed sheets.

I flinched when I heard another doorbell, and then footsteps nearing the room, when it was opened I saw a pink haired girl standing beside him, she covers her mouth, eyes wide open in shock.

"Airi? Akito why'd you..." my words cut off when she immediately went to my side, she had the first aid kit in her hands, "Look at me Ena." I did, frowning.

She places a towel on my nose, pressuring it and stops it from bleeding, she then cleans my face a bit by using a wet wash cloth.

She then applies something really cold to my cheek and covers it with a wound patch.

"Are you okay now?" she asks, "Yeah, it doesn't hurt anymore." I look away covering the patched part on my face.

She holds my hand, "Are you sure? Who did this? Is it okay for me to ask?" she says really fast, "Yes I'm okay, it was my father, don't worry he was just drunk he doesn't do this normally and yes its fine for you to ask, you're my best friend after all."

I smile at her, Akito chuckles, "But sis, are you sure you're alright?" he asks, "Yes, Akito, I'm fine, thank you for inviting Airi over."

I then stand up, her still holding my hand, "Lets go to my room." she nods and then gets up aswell, we walk to my room.

When we got in, I locked the door, "Did Akito invite you over?" she nodded, "He told me you were hurt and so I came here really quickly."

"But didn't you have a show to attend today? I'm sorry." I look down at my lap, "Dont be, its how friends should be, sacrificing things for eachother."

"But, you said, this doesn't happen normally and so you mean it happens sometimes?" she looks at me with a serious face, "Yeah.." I mumble, she places her hand on my cheek gently, making me face her.

"You should've told me about this, you can tell me about everything, you know that." she says in a soft tone, I put my hand over her wrist, "But not everything." I bury my face into her hand.

"What haven't you told me about yet?" she asks, seeming hurt by what I said, "Are you sure you won't be mad once I tell you?" I reply, "Yes, I'm sure."

"Really, Really sure?" I say again, "Yes, Ena, I'm sure, very sure." I look away for a second hesitating but then I look her in the eyes, "I like you."

"What?" I sigh, giving her a peck on the lips, I pull away quickly closing my eyes in embarrassment, "I like you too, you dunce!" she says.

I open my eyes grinning, "Seriously?" I asks, "Y-yeah! You're so dense you know that?" she punches my shoulder lightly, I giggle, "Well I guess you won't mind if I don't again will you?"

I kiss her, on the lips, she smiles into the kiss, we pull away, she hugs me, "I love you so much.." "I love you..way more!" she grins, "No way I do!" "Nahh! I do!" I laugh and she does aswell.

We continued proving how we loved eachother more than the world itself, laughing.