emunene

I'm tired. its 7 am I wrote this right after I finished the last one.

Nene's POV:

Emu dragged me to the mall to go shopping with her though I really didn't want to.

She keeps holding my hand and made me help with what she buys.

I'm more used to buying things online than real life since it is more easier to do so.

We are now arriving near a restaurant since I told her I'm hungry.

She asked me to go find seats for us and then went to the counter into the line to look at the menu and order.

As I found a seat for two I places my bags below the table and sigh in relief, my legs were tired because of running around for hours.

I wonder what she even bought for these bags to get so heavy.

I grabbed my phone from my pockets and turned it on, I checked my groupchats and look through their texts.

I suddenly hear a click out of nowhere, I look up to see Emu taking a picture of me with a polaroid.

"Emu? Why'd you take a picture of me." I look at her confused, "Because you're so cute Nene!!" She says nonchalantly and I blush a deep red.

She sits down next to me and places our order number on the table, her arm brushes against mine slightly and the contact made me blush yet again.

'Why am I feeling this way, its not on purpose anyway, I hate feeling like this.' I thought to myself and was interrupted when Emu grabbed something from one of the bags.

"I actually got you something Nene! Here, look!"
she shows me a golden necklace and then tilts her head asking if she could put it on.

I nod and then she wraps its around my neck and starts clipping it, I can feel myself slightly getting more red as she clips it.

"All done, look at you Nene, you're beautiful!" she says cheerfully and grabs her phone and shows me.

I can see the red on my cheeks and I cover my face.

"But, how much did it cost? How can I even repay you?" I ask, "its a secret~"

I sigh and she just giggles, we hear our number getting called out and she goes away again to get our food.

She comes back with a literal feast, I know she's rich but she didn't have to do this.

She places a bunch of food on the table, I dont think 2 people can even handle this.

"Nene, c'mon lets eat! I've finished taking pictures!" She says and starts eating.

I start right after her.

A while later I've already ate way too much than I should have and shes still eating.

Gosh, Emu has a big appetite for such a small girl.

A few minutes later, "I'm stuffed, did you like the food Nene?"

'She always makes the topic about me' I sigh, "Yes, Emu, thank you for today."

She grins and pulls me into a tight hug, I could swear my face was as red as crimson.

"Well, it's 5 pm and I guess we have to leave now, wanna stay over at my house, Nene?"

I nod and she smiles and takes the bags from under the table, she ended up carrying all of it even though she needed help earlier.

She said it was because she ate, thats why she was more energized.