Mizuena smut/lemon

Why. why have you done this to me.
both of you.

Fluff and smut.

aged up, always.
Mizuki takes estrogen, ALWAYS.

She/they pronouns for mizuki :3

Tw: past sh (scars)

Pwp? Again? meow

IM LITERALLY GONNA KMS I WROTE THIS AT 5 AM /srs

I DIDN'T READ THIS SO IF THERES TYPOS I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!

Third person POV:

Mizuki sits down onto her seat and hums a familiar tune, joining the meeting.

"Heya!" They say energetically, "Mizuki shut up it's the middle of the night and you're stressing me out even more." Ena says, Kanade mutes and Mafuyu sighs.

"What's gotten you so stressed out? Geez.." They replied to her, "It's nothing, I had a bad day so please, shush." Both of them mute.

The four continue to work on their own separate things, Mafuyu wondering on lyrics for their new song, Kanade is mixing up music and Ena is just sketching for her homework, as for Mizuki, searching the internet for whatever they can find.

Mizuki tries to mind their business but since they're a little too curious for their own good.

----------------

Mizuki and Ena's DMS.

Amia: "yoo Enanan :3 what happened? Are you okay?"

Enanan: "Mizuki, I'm fine, please, just leave me alone."

----------------

On Ena's side:

Lately, Ena has been incredibly stressed, over school work, having not enough sleep or not even good sleep, over all a lot to do.

She doesn't even have time to relieve herself of stress, she can't go outside for malls since her school work's increased, she also has to spend a lot of time drawing for Nightcord, her schedule is packed, just from a few things.

She groans, really wanting to have something other than school work and drawing to do.

She suddenly hears a loud knock on her door, she opens the door ready to punch Akito as soon as he talks.

She opens the door and sees the much taller boy in front of her, "Mizuki's here." He says and walks away, "Wha- huh?! Hey you! Don't walk a-" she gets cut off by Akito slamming his door, "Urgh..!" She complains to herself.

She leaves her room and walks to the front door, opening it and seeing the pinkette in front of her with that same stupid smile she always wears, "Ena! How are you? Can I come in?" She grins, taking off her shoes while walking in anyway without Ena's permission.

"I didn't ask you to come over, why are you here." She says, putting her hand on Mizuki's and tugging on it to make Mizuki follow her to her room, "Well you said you were stressed so ding ding ding! I'm here to save the day..well...evening!" They exclaim.

She ignores them and drags them to her room.

She closes and locks the door, just staring at the bright girl, geez she's way too bright even if it's dark in the room, "You're just gonna make me even more stressed." She sighs.

"What school work do you have anyway? Maybe I can help!" Mizuki smirks, Ena has to say so, Mizuki is incredibly smart, they don't attend school often yet pass.

"I..." Ena mutters out, not really wanting Mizuki to help her out, "I..have math." She says softly, Mizuki makes an "Oh!" sound and eventually picks up her homework, picking up a pen and starting to do it for her.