Kanamafu

SORRY THIS ONES REALLY SHORT IM OUT OF BRAIN JUICES

Third person POV:

Mafuyu had visited Kanade at her house, it was a surprise visit and so Kanade wasn't ready, when the girl opened the door, she really didn't mind.

She let Mafuyu in, the girl then seeing the mess inside of her house, sighing, "Kanade, how do you live in this?"

She then walks over to pick the trash up, "Dont, I'll clean it later." she says, but she didn't stop, Mafuyu knew full well Kanade wouldn't do that.

"At least take care of yourself a bit even when your housekeeper isn't here." then throwing the instant noodle wrappers, cups, into the trash bin.

She cleans her hands after, "Theres still a lot more." Kanade says, "So don't, I'll do it later, I swear."

"The only time I'll stop is when I clean this mess, so are you gonna help me?" Mafuyu replies, "Fine." she nods.

They started cleaning her house, Kanade getting tired easily, but after a short while they finally finished.

Mafuyu then pushed Kanade into the bathroom, "Now go clean yourself up or I'm doing it for you." (Mafuyu with mom energy, no idea why.)

Mafuyu waited a while then the girl came outside with a towel wrapped around her, "There." she says looking at her, "Go change."

Kanade really was tired of this happening but she has to obey her girlfriend, or she'll get mad at her.

Kanade came back with her casual outfit, "Can we go to my room now?" she sighed tired by how much walking she just did.

Mafuyu didn't reply and just dragged her there, Kanade then sat by her computer, Mafuyu on her bed staring at her.

"Are you mad? Did I do something wrong?" Kanade asks, "Yes you did." the girl was scared, because angry Mafuyu meant hell for her.

"You don't take care of yourself enough, I shouldn't have to tellyou to do everything, should I? I'm your girlfriend, not a care taker!"

Kanade immediately kneeled in front of Mafuyu, "I'm sorry." the girl was practically begging for her not to yell, Mafuyu was really tempted.

She then flicked her fingers on top of Kanade's temple, the girl saying ow quietly.

"Thats for making me do things around your house," she then cuts her sentence off, pulling Kanade onto her lap and kissing her, "and thats for listening to me."

Kanade was incredibly red, she buried her face into Mafuyu's neck, Mafuyu giggled, wrapping her arms around the girl.

"What a cute reaction, maybe I'll do this again." she whispered, "Don't." Kanade really did not like the way Mafuyu was mad at her and then a second later praised her.

"Alright, so, what do you wanna do now?" Kanade didn't reply, "Are you tired?" Kanade nodded into her neck.

"Alright, just go to sleep." when she felt the girl's grip get weaker, she knew she was asleep.

Kanade was asleep for a few hours, leaving Mafuyu with nothing to do, she wasn't complaining though, having your pretty girlfriend in your arms?

That isn't something you should complain about, you should savour the moment a lot, its the best thing that could happen in a relationship.

Especially since it means that the person is comfortable with you around, she couldn't stop smiling about that.

She closed her eyes, focusing on the weight on top of her, she really loved Kanade, hoping the girl loved her that much aswell.

After a few hours of thinking, Kanade had woken up, her head getting off Mafuyu's shoulder, she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Good sleep? Make sure to rest like that more." Mafuyu says to her, "Oh, but, how about you? You didn't do anything?"

"Yeah but, it was fun just to have you here, you know?" Kanade smiled at the reply she was met with.

"Do you want to write a song together?" "Alright."

"Also, I love you."
"Love you too."