Mizuena

its 5 am and idk why I'm writing it rn.

the time I finished.

Third person POV:

The four of them are in a nightcord call, Mizuki speaking about how she had finished her lines of the new song and sending the file to all of them.

"I dont think its that good yet, maybe adding a bit more sound would be nice." Mafuyu says, Ena just listens, paying more attention to when Mizuki's voice comes out.

Instead of caring about their new song shes been unable to focus lately, whenever it came to Mizuki.

"Yeah, I think you're right Yuki!" Mizuki says, Ena can't help but just smile, the only thoughts in her head are, 'their voice is so cute, even they're cute, cute and pretty.'

"Enanan! How's your drawing going?" Mizuki questions, she's snapped out of her daydream, "I'm not finished yet, sorry!"

"Its fine dont worry, it's not like we're near finished!" "Wait give me second I'll do something for a minute."

Ena slaps herself, 'I can't believe these types of crushes are so..annoying, gods, I just wished I weren't like this.' she thinks.

Yuki and K are now muted, she also mutes herself after, she then finally tries to focus on drawing.

After a few more minutes shes nearly finished but then got a notification, BY MIZUKI!

She immediately picked up her phone to check and then looked at the message.

"Enanan! You've seemed distracted lately? You don't gotta tell me why, I'm just saying." Mizuki texts her.

Before she could reply, Mizuki texts her again "Also I'm coming over rn! See ya there love ya!!"

She blushes but then thinks, 'its 3 am right now, they're seriously coming over?'

She brushes her hair, fixes her bed and also cleans up a bit, her room is already clean though she just had to make sure.

She then saw a text that Mizuki was there and practically quietly ran to the door.

She opened it silently and Mizuki came in, "Hey Enanan~ Lets go to your room!" They say and then took their shoes off and walked there, she followed.

"Your room is already so clean, anyways, I'm gonna stay over, is that alright?" Ena sighs knowing she has no choice anyway, "Alright."

Ena walks to her desk and continues to finish her drawing and painting for the cover of their new song, Mizuki watching from afar on her bed.

"Sorry to bother you but I have to mention, you're pajamas look so cute, where'd you get them? I wanna buy them so we can have matching sets!"

Ena blushes at the compliment but then replies what the brand is and what store it was from.

"Thanks!" Mizuki says and lays down onto her bed, Ena soon finishes her drawing and just lays it down for it to dry.

She then walks to her bed and lays down next to Mizuki, "Do you want me to sleep on the floor or is this fine?"

Ena groans and just hugs Mizuki, "I guess I can stay, go to sleep now, you must be tired."

Mizuki places their hand behind Ena's head and then falls asleep.

When she awoke she saw that Ena was no longer beside them, they stood up and stretched, and were about to leave the room until they saw Ena barge into the room.

"Oh, you're awake now too? I was about to take a shower." Ena says to them.

Mizuki walks to Ena and hugs her yet again, shoving their face into Ena's neck, Ena blushes deeply, 'They're gonna be the death of me.'

"Why so suddenly hug me?" Mizuki hums, "I dont know, I feel like it." Ena wraps her arms around their waist.

Mizuki sighs into her neck, sending a chill along her spine.

Mizuki then moves their head and makes eye contact with the reddish Ena.

Mizuki places a hand on her face, getting closer,
Ena closes her eyes unable to look, she doesn't feel anything but then hears Mizuki laugh.

"You have paint on your face." Ena embarrassed, "Wh-What?! WHERE?!" "Riiight here."

Mizuki says and kisses Ena, the stunned Ena was almost about to faint, her knees feeling weak.

Mizuki wraps their arms around Ena's back to support her, giggling, "Got you~"

"Urgh, I hate you." Ena says, "Love you too!"