Ruikasa

ehehe

don't mind the periods, just keep scrolling down as you read.

Third person POV:

A doorbell was heard and the man ran to get the door. "Tsukasa, hey." Rui had greeted him, they were meeting up in his house again.

Rui pulled him into a hug, they both smiled, "How are you today?" Tsukasa asked, "I'm good, are Emu and Nene here yet?"

He shakes his head, "You're a bit too early." Rui chuckles, "Lets wait for them then." they sat by the couch.

After a short while the two girls showed up together, "Soo, what did you two do before coming here?"

"We just bought ice cream since its hot today! Here!" Emu then shows a bag full of ice cream in wrappers.

"Shouldn't we put these in the freezer first? It might have melted." Nene said, "Oh yeah!" Emu then ran into the kitchen.

Nene, Rui and Tsukasa stared at eachother, "What should we do for today?" Rui said, breaking the silence.

"Watch a movie? Practice?" Tsukasa suggests, "Lets watch movies, I think it'd be nice to take a break." Rui replies, Nene nodding in agreement.

Emu then came back and they asked her what she wanted to watch. Well they ended up watching a children's movie, they don't mind though.

As they continued watching they hadn't realized footsteps down the stairs, "Oh! Hello guys!" Saki smiled as she was surprised to see them.

"Hey sis! Wanna watch this with us?" Tsukasa says, she nodded, Saki then proceeded to sit besides Emu.

They all enjoyed the movie as it ended, it was pretty funny.

They continued on watching for a while, till it was getting late, Saki had already left earlier to sleep, Tsukasa then went to get sleeping bags.

The 4 of them slept in Tsukasa's room.

The next day, they had only remembered about the ice cream and then checked the freezer, they took the flavors they wanted and started eating.

The day continued on as normal, Tsukasa really enjoyed it, he was grateful for everything he had, though he really didn't show it.

He wished it could stay like that forever, thats what a normal person would wish for, right?

..

..

..

..

.

.

.

He wished, he really did, but why did everything have to go oh so wrong?

One day, Saki had gotten ill again and yet again had to be hospitalized since it seemed to be more threatening than all the other times she had been sick.

He had visited her every other day, performing for her, aswell as bringing gifts, he was happy that her friend, Ichika, went to her everyday, glad that someone took care of her.

...

...

..

..

.

.

There was a sudden call by her friend, catching him by surprise.

He immediately went to the hospital, he was happy his sister had finally recovered.

...

...