Mafuyu and Rin

pls I'm dying hahahahahah I didnt find much about the requested platonic ships...

sorry this took so long.

its literally so short too 💔💔

requested by WawichiCLM.

Third person POV:

Rin was wandering the Empty SEKAI, singing with a monotonous voice, she was looking at the surroundings as always.

She looked around for Miku, not seeing the girl at all, she sighed, not having anything to do.

She was planning to leave and go to another SEKAI to find Miku.

But she then saw a figure appearing, she stared at it, "Mafuyu?" she said when the girl finally got more clearer, the girl then dropped to her knees.

Rin felt quite worried, immediately running by Mafuyu's side, she sat down and let the girl's head lean onto her chest.

When she looked at Mafuyu, her face was puffy and red, 'was she crying?' she asked herself, then she saw tears coming out.

She was panicking from the inside, not knowing how to help, she wrapped her arms around the girl, Mafuyu placing her hand around Rin's arm.

Rin let the girl keep crying on her chest, she didn't know what to say, she felt bad.

"Please don't cry Mafuyu, cheer up." she said with yet again, a monotonous tone, she wiped the girl's tears.

"You'll be okay, don't worry, so don't cry." she said and the girl looked into her eyes, "I'm sorry, I didn't expect anyone to be inside the SEKAI right now." she finally talked, with a quavering voice.

"What happened?" she asked, "My mom was..mad today and she yelled at me, its nothing that bad." she said.

"If it wasn't so bad, why would you be crying?" she asked, with genuine curiosity, "I love my parents, for them to be mad at me..it makes me feel, horrible." she replies.

"If you want, you can let all of it out." Rin said, Mafuyu smiled a little, "Thank you, but I think I've already dried out."

"Thank you for making me a little happy, Rin." she said, "Mhm." Rin nodded.

They stayed in the position for a little while, Mafuyu then ended up falling asleep, "Ah." Rin whispered.

She pulled the girl closer to her, wondering what to do while the girl was asleep, she really wanted to talk to someone at least.

Perfect timing because Miku suddenly appeared, "Hello, Miku." the girl looked at her, "Mafuyu.." she walked to them sitting down aswell.

Rin explained what happened, "Oh, thank you for helping her then." she said, Rin nodded, they then started talking about multiple things in whispers.

"Len got in trouble with Meiko again." Rin chuckled, "He deserves it." she says.

Mafuyu shifted positions, Rin was startled by the sudden movements, she sighed in relief seeing the girl was still asleep.

The two then continued talking to eachother.

Mafuyu suddenly woke up, then realizing she was still in Rin's arms, the girl realized and then let her go, "Thank you Rin, for letting me rest."

Mafuyu then looked at her phone, it wasn't time for nightcord yet.

She saw that Miku was there and the 3 started to have a conversation together.

Mizuki joined, they entered because they were bored, then they ended up inviting Ena and Kanade so it got quite lively.

The four talked about life, what happened recently and if they found anything they liked.

Ena comforted Mafuyu about her parents, Mizuki then started messing with Ena, the girl getting mad at them and punching their shoulder.

"Haha- ouch!" Mizuki says, rubbing her arm, "Well deserved." the girl next to her says, "I'm sorry Enanan." they reply.

Kanade leaned her head onto Mafuyu's shoulder to rest since it was too loud for her.

The girl then started talking to Rin, "Rin, what do you do when you're here?" she asks, "Mostly just singing and talking to Miku."

"How about you?" she asked, "Well, nothing much, there's school, my parents, homework, tests.."

Rin did not like the sound of that though, "Those doesn't sound very nice." she replies with a yet again, monotonous voice.

Mafuyu laughs, Ena and Mizuki are arguing beside them, Miku trying to stop them from fighting.

Rin and Mafuyu watched the three, laughing a little together.

"Rin, I have to say it again, thank you." Mafuyu said, she then looked at her, "No problem." she smiled.