Anhane

SORRY, BUT I SWEAR IM MAKING KANAMAFU LATER OR TOMORROW...

Third person POV:

The four of them are eating at the weekend garage, while also having fun.

They talked and talked about multiple things, but then it ended up with Touya and Akito confessing to how they started dating months ago.

An and Kohane didn't mind and just congratulated them, and then An's father came to their table.

"Want some coffee?" he asked, they replied with a yes, "Kohane would like a mocha though." An said already knowing what she wanted.

He nods and takes his leave, the four started talking again but then the topic was how they would make a new song.

Kohane was quiet, she was looking at An, but then the girl noticed and looked back at her confused, Kohane, startled, looked away from her while blushing.

An's eyes widened, 'She couldn't possibly like me right?' she told herself, she brushed it off and continued talking to Akito and Touya.

"Here's your orders, a mocha and three coffees." her dad said and put the tray down, "Of course, its on the house." he then left.

Kohane immediately took her drink and started taking a sip, while the three others took theirs but still continued talking.

An drank from her coffee, while looking at Akito and Touya talking to eachother, "Kohane, what do you think we should do for our new song?" Akito asks.

Kohane nearly spitting the coffee inside of her mouth out, "U-uhm, well, it depends on you guys, I dont know.." she says, "Alright, its fine, don't need to look so down."

Touya spoke up, Akito and An agreed with what he had to say, "Okay, lets add that." Akito says.

"Wannna practice it tomorrow?" An and Kohane nodded at Akito's question.

"So, now that that's done what should we do for today? Still pretty early, not the afternoon yet." Akito says.

"Wanna go do karaoke?" An proposes, "Hell yeah, I'm in!" Akito says, "I'll come with." Touya says, "Okay!" Kohane replies.

They said their goodbyes to An's father and walked over to a nearby karaoke bar.

Akito and An started singing a duet while Kohane and Touya sat down by a table nearby, watching them.

The two dancing and singing, having a lot of fun, when the song finishes they practically begged to have the four of them sing.

As soon as the four started singing, people started to cheer them on and clap.

They smiled at how people enjoyed their performance and soon finished, the people even threw money at them.

They continued to sing songs for a while until Kohane got tired, they took the money and rested.

The others talking about them, and looking at them, they talked while Kohane rested on An's shoulder.

The bartenders gave them alcohol free drinks on the house too.

The refreshing drinks gave them energy again, Kohane was still quite tired though.

Kohane fell asleep not long after, An panicking at how to not wake up the sleeping girl in such a loud place.

She gave Kohane her headphones to block out at least some of the noise.

After about 40 minutes, Akito and Touya were gonna leave to go home, An shakes the girl sleeping on her shoulder gently to wake her up.

Kohane woke up and looked at them, "Its time to go, my place is the most nearest one here, you can sleep over there Kohane." An says.

Kohane nods and they all get up and leave, Akito and Touya go their seperate ways, An and Kohane heading to An's room.

When they reach the place, An takes Kohane's shoes off aswell as hers and they walk to her room.

Kohane practically falls down onto An's bed immediately falling asleep, An takes the shorter girl's jackets off, aswell as hers and places it on the coat rack.

she lays down next to the girl and falls asleep, she wakes up early in the morning, Kohane beside her still asleep, she goes downstairs to find her dad.

Ken already had food ready for them, she eats hers and then goes back up.

An saw that Kohane just woke up and told her to go eat downstairs, the girl simply obeyed and went down.

Gone upstairs again a few minutes after, she sighs and looks at An, "Got something to say?" An asks, "An, I dont know if this is the best place to tell you but, I like you."

An, was shocked, but also not at the same time but, she has a feeling of guilt, her stomach churning thinking about what Kohane just said.

"An? An, are you crying?" Kohane says, the taller girl didn't notice at first but then realized why her face felt so weird.

"Do you..like me back?" Kohane asks, An felt as if she was about to throw up, "Kohane I'm so sorry.." Kohane confused looked at her and tilted her head.

"Kohane, I dont like you back, I'm so sorry...I never told any of you this because I just couldn't help but be ashamed."

"I..I've never liked anyone, I've never had a crush ever since I was young." she says crying more, "I'm so..so sorry."

"An, its fine, it may hurt me but, have you ever considered that you're...aromantic?" An started at her, "Aromantic..? Is that what you call it?"

Kohane nods, "Is it normal? I never felt like this was normal.." she says, "Its normal An, don't worry, many people feel this way too!" Kohane reassures her.

"Thank you so much, Kohane.." she says and hugs her, Kohane smiles, "You're welcome."

A/N: this isn't Anhane, it was a trick 😍😍🥰🥰
anyways, Aroace An.