Emunene

because last comment, ugh things here will probably be random, I dont know what I should write so..

IM MAKING THIS A SLOWBURN BECAUSE OMG I CAN FIND MOTIVAITON THIS WAY AND I BROKE MY DAILY POSTING YESTERDAY 💔💔

Rui x Emu at the start, incredibly sorry, maybe even Emu x Tsukasa, to clarify, I dont ship them, ruikasa and emunene are my only ships between these four.

THIS IS AN EMUNENE STORY THOUGH, I SWEAR.

Third person POV:

"Wonderhoy!!" Emu says while running to the purple haired man, "Oh? You sneaked over to our school again." he chuckles.

"Alright lets find Nene and Tsukasa now that you're here, its lunch time." they start walking inside the school heading to the cafeteria.

When they reach the place, they immediately saw Tsukasa and Nene at a table with their lunch, somehow, Tsukasa's hair really stands out of the crowd.

"Hey guys." Rui says, "Oh Rui, hi Emu." Nene says without looking at them, its a normal occurrence for Emu to sneak inside the school.

Emu and Rui sit down next to them and take out their lunch from their backpacks, "How are you Nene?" Emu asks.

"Fine, thank you." she replies and continues eating, "How about you Tsukasa?" Tsukasa chuckles, "I'm always great!" he says.

The four eat their food in silence, Rui breaks it by speaking, "So, about our latest performance, there were some difficulties, like Nene who was about to bring Robo Nene on stage."

"I didnt really wanna perform that day." she says, "I wanted to play video games." she mumbled to herself.

"Also, Emu, you were overly energetic, we could barely keep up with you." he continues, "Wahahahaha!" She laughs, Rui stares at her, "Sorry..." she looks down.

"I admit that I also did something wrong, I kind of, accidentally, tore the back of my outfit a little..." Rui says, "But it was because Emu was running around, I had to catch up with her."

Emu whimpers, "Alright, alright I'm sorry." Rui says and pats her head, she looks away pouting.

Rui moves closer to Emu and wraps his arm around her, "Okay, I'm sorry, forgive me, it wasn't your fault." he says.

Tsukasa stares at the both of them in jealousy while Nene just cringes at their actions.

Emu leans into his chest, "Clingy today are we?" his reply to what she did, he then kissed her forehead.

"Please, you lovebirds, don't do this in front of me, I wanna continue eating in peace." Nene says, "Alright." Rui attempts to pull away from Emu but she won't let him go.

"I can't, sorry, she doesn't wanna." Rui sighs, Emu then sits onto his lap to continue hugging him, resting on his chest.

Emu looks up at the taller man in front of her, Rui sighs knowing what she's asking for, he gives her a peck on the lips.

She pulls him closer catching him by surprise and kissing him, as they pull away, "I cant believe I just watched that, I wanna throw up."
Nene says.

Emu shifts herself facing Nene, she grabs her phone and plays on it.

Rui hugs her from behind, "Emu, you should go back, lunch time's almost over."

She nods and gets up from his lap, "Bye bye Nene! Bye Tsukasa, Bye Rui!" she says and walks back to her school.

"I think I'm actually gonna throw up, I dont wanna see that happen ever again." Nene says to them, she gets up, running to the restroom.

Rui and Tsukasa are left at the table, "So Tsukasa, what do you wanna do?" Rui asks, "Lets go to class." he says, getting up and starts walking leaving Rui behind.

Rui doesn't have any idea why the boy would be upset, he follows shortly after, Nene ended up not throwing up but she did wash her hands.

As for Emu, she continued classes without a problem, unless she saw Mafuyu, completely terrified she'd sometimes try to hide.

The next day though, would be very surprising for Emu.