Emunene part 3

my motivation said "goodbye!"

Third person POV:

When Emu woke up, she checked her phone, seeing multiple notifications from Rui, she didn't bother to check them and just got ready for school.

She was glad it was Saturday tomorrow so she could rest the whole day.

When she reached her school and got into her classroom, she noticed everyone asking her what was wrong.

She smiled, "Its nothing, I'm just a little tired." she says, her classmates gaves her little gifts making her smile.

As class finished some of her classmates hung out with her even Mafuyu gave her a gift.

She had fun, even though the break up with Rui still made her incredibly sad she was enjoying her time with her classmates.

She wasn't going to visit their school that time, instead, she got visited by someone, the blonde who exposed her cheating boyfriend.

"Tsukasa?" she says, "Emu, now that you and Rui are broken up, I know this is too quick but can you give me a chance?"

He then holds her hand, smiling, "Tsukasa..this is way too quick." his smile dissapears, "Emu, you know, I could just tell Rui the reason you broke up with him, I can even say 'she likes me and thats why she broke up with you' so, if you don't like me back then I wonder, what would happen to your precious little life?" he whispers into her ear.

Emu feeling incredibly guilty, replied with "O-okay, alright.." she says, Tsukasa smiles, "Good." he then kisses her on the lips, "Lets keep this a secret for a little while and then we'll announce this a few weeks later?"

She nods unable to look at him, "Look at me while I speak to you." he demands, she hesitantly makes eye contact, "Alright, Emu, I'm gonna go now, see you at my house so we can practice tomorrow!" he says, going back to his cheerful personality.

"Make sure you remember who's hands your in." he says quietly making sure she could hear it pretty clearly but not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

She feels a hollow place in her heart, unable to process what just happened she just tried to brush it off for the rest of the day and continued to have fun with her classmates.

When she reaches her home yet again she drops onto her bed, tears falling down her face all over again, "Why is this happening to me?"

She questions herself over and over until she gets tired, though her mind says she's tired, her body refuses to rest, her curiosity wandering back the messages she left on delivered.

"It wouldn't hurt to look..right?" she then takes her phone and looks at Rui's messages.

"Emu, I didn't do anything, why won't you just listen? Ugh."

"Emu, please, forgive me, I seriously didn't do anything, I didn't!"

"Emu, my love, please, read these messages and listen to me, I promise that I didn't do anything."

Tears unable to falls down her cheeks, already dried out, she's unable to keep her eyes open, her eye lids feeling weighed down, she falls asleep with a heavy heart.