Ichika x Saki

this is gonna be short

its 6 am hahahaha.

this is what I thought of at 5 am.

literally no thoughts, just this.

Third person POV:

younger, Ichika and Saki.

The two had always been together, this time was not new, but the experience was.

"Saki, look! There's a shooting star!" Ichika pointed to the sky, "Waahhh! It looks so cool!" Saki replied as she looked, "Lets make our wishes!!"

"I wish, we could stay together forever!" Saki said, "And I wish we could get married." Ichika says, they laugh and look at eachother, Ichika then holds Saki's hand.

"I love you." she said, "I love you too!" Saki replied, they both grinned at eachother, Saki giving a kiss on Ichika's cheek.

But soon after that special moment, Saki had gotten hospitalized, Ichika always visited her, sometimes doing so, even when Saki's brother was there aswell.

They would always try to cheer her up, though she was faking her attitude, she really did enjoy their company.

..

"Saki, look I got something for you." Ichika then placed a vase full of roses on a table near Saki, "I love it! Thank you so much."

Saki placed her hands on Ichika's cheeks, pulling her closer, giving her a peck on the lips, "Dont force yourself too much alright? You need to rest to get better you know!"

"Yes, yes, you always tell me that, I'll get better of course, don't worry!" Saki replies, Ichika nodded smiling, "You know I'm strong!"

..

"Hey, Saki, I made you a song." Ichika said when she brought her guitar, "I wish I could play with you." Saki frowned, "Don't worry, when you recover you'll be able to play with me as long as you want."

Saki nodded at the offer, "I'll play it now, alright?" Ichika then places her hands on top of the strings, she then starts playing.

Her singing to Saki was angelic, she wished she could listen to this every single day, when Ichika had finished, Saki said, "I love it! You better play this to me every now and then!"

"Alright!"

..

"Look, Saki, I got you a bit of candy, don't tell them I gave you any, also I made a new song for you!" Ichika said.

Saki smiled widely, "Thank you," she then opened the wrapper and put it in her mouth, "I'll start now." Ichika said.

She then started strumming with her fingers again, Saki looked at them, she had only noticed now how Ichika's hands were so very experienced with the guitar.

Saki then heard her singing, she was mesmerized, she continued listening, clapping when Ichika finished.

"Its great as always, love, I wish you could sing more!" Ichika then smiled at her, "I have a few more songs for you, never gonna run out."

"Yay!" Saki shouted happily.

..

And then they had finally did it, the doctor had deemed Saki healthy and she was gonna get discharged in a few days, all of them were so happy about the news.

"I'm so happy, we finally will get to play together!" Ichika hugged Saki, "And now we'll also be together, forever!"

Ichika snorted and pulled away, "Our wishes were to be together and to get married, wasn't it?" Saki nodded, "The Gods have granted our wish."

Saki then held Ichika's hand, smiling, Ichika closed her eyes, trying to keep tears away, savoring the moment as well, it stayed like that for multiple minutes.

But then she heard a loud noise then a beeping come to stop.

When she had opened her eyes, she saw Saki's looking at her, a small smile on her face, but there was something oh so wrong.

Her grip on her hand was gone, she wasn't blinking, Ichika checked her chest, she wasn't breathing.

Her tears had started falling, she felt sick, she wanted to throw up, the door was then opened in a swift move, the doctor and nurses had ran to her, talking about her condition.

The doctor then looked at her and shook his head, No way. There's no way. Right? This has to be a joke.

Ichika's pov:

Saki always pranks me, this also has to be one right?

Wrong. The nurses restrained me as I watched her body get taken away, I was screaming, but they didn't let me go, I wanted to run to her.

"Please...let me go to her." I said, in a small voice, met with no reply.

When I arrived at school tomorrow, everyone was now whispering about me and Saki, when I tried to talk to Honami, she yet again ignored me, aswell as Shiho.

After that, I stayed in my room, I tried to be strong, I tried to heal, but I couldn't take it.

Saki's brother, he also visited my house and sometimes I let him in my room.

I wish, I just wished I could have saved her, if there was only one way.

I've lost my friends, I've lost my girlfriend, I've lost my motivation for music.

Was there anything else to do?

I wanted to dissapear, I wanted to run away, I wanted to start a new life.

But that would be useless, wouldn't it?

I just couldn't do anything anymore, but, then, I was reminded, she wanted me to do everything even without her, she wants me to keep being me.

I will be myself for her, I'll do it, I'll play music, I'll be a great singer.

Well, I sure did, I had become a popular singer and started doing world tours, that was a dream come true right?

It felt wrong to not do it with my friends, but Saki wanted me to be happy, I partially am.

But now I'm 24, God, I wished she wasn't watching me this time.

Watching me get married to someone else, to someone who looked just like her.