Anhane

I CANT GET MY MIND OFF OF THEM THEY'RE LITERALLY SO CUTE ABSHDHWHDJAHS

Kohane's POV:

As me and the others, my three bandmates,
were getting ready to go to the beach, An and I were talking to eachother.

Both of us were watching how lovey dovey Touya and Akito were, An even messed with them for it.

We all got ready soon enough and we walked to the beach since it was almost sunset.

As we reached the beach we placed our towels on the sand and sat on it, me and An were of course grouped up as the other two flirted with eachother.

An wanted to go in the water and took her cover up off revealing her two piece swimsuit and went into the water with Akito noticing and then taking his shirt off joining her.

Touya was enjoying the view while I just watched them have fun technically splashing water on eachother.

"Why don't you go into the water with them Kohane?" Touya asks, "Well uh, I dont wanna..."

I respond and Touya looks at me confused, he just shrugs it off and joins in with them after taking his shirt off.

I stayed there silently watching them.

"Kohane! Join us!!" An yelled from afar and I just looked at my lap.

I didn't know what to say, An got out of the water and walked towards me.

"Touya told me you didn't wanna swim? Why is that?" An asks and I just look away from her.

She sits down beside me, "Kohane, please look at me while I'm talking to you."

I obey hesitantly and make eye contact with her.

I open my mouth but then close it again unable to form words.

An takes notice of that, "Kohane, don't worry you don't need to say anything."

"Just talk to me if you want, I can help." she says and smiles.

"I don't- I don't like this." I say, "Don't like what?" she questions.

"I- I don't like myself." Her eyes widen in surprise.

"Kohane, Kohane, listen to me, you're the most beautiful girl in the world, we love you." she says and kisses my forehead.

"But-" "No buts, you're perfect Kohane, you're more than enough, you're gorgeous." she cuts me off.

She looks at me and then my cover up, I nod, knowing what she's asking, she takes my jacket off and places it beside her.

I try to cover myself up but shes quick to grab my hands, she places my arms back beside me.

"Kohane, there's nothing wrong with you, we love you, I love you." She confesses and I feel myself turning red.

She kisses a stretch mark on my stomach and I giggle at the sensation, "Kohane, you're everything to me, so please, know that you're the most perfect person in the world."

She places her hands on my cheeks and squeezes it and she giggles.

"Better than anything I could ask for." She gives me a quick peck on the lips and I smile.

"A beautiful girl with a beautiful smile, I didnt know such beauty existed." She compliments me yet again.

She offers a hand to me and I accept it, We both stand up and she drags me to the water.

We join Touya and Akito in the water and we play in the water.

I started to float in the water since I didn't want the water to get into my eyes with getting water splashed onto me.

An soon joined me and floated beside me, I opened my eyes and looked at her.

I smile at her, "This is the best day on the beach that I ever had."

Touya and Akito overheard and laughed, "Kohane, if you ever feel like this just tell us, we're here for you."

I smiled yet again and was about to cry, "Thank you, I love you guys so much!"

I got up from the water and hugged them, An got up after me and joined the hug.

"We all love you too, Kohane." the three said and I couldn't help but cry.

"K-Kohane, don't cry!" An worried and the other two chuckled.