Mizuena

tw: homophobia. Also maybe internalized homophobia too...

 Also maybe internalized homophobia too

Third person POV:

Third person POV:

While in a nightcord call, they were finishing everything up, Mizuki couldn't stay up late since later was one of the days they'd have to go to school.

"I'm gonna go now, see ya Enanan, Yuki and K!" they say and leave the call, shutting their computer down, "School, I hate it."

They say and get into their bed, falling asleep quickly, they woke up by an alarm, it was 8 am, they took their clothes and got ready.

They went downstairs to eat, they then left and went off to school, they were really upset.

As they reached the place, they could already see how everyone was whispering about them, they acted as if they couldn't hear them.

One thing they heard stood out, "I heard he used to be guy, thats so gross." the words that were used to speak about them really hurt.

"Mizuki!" they hear someone yell out, they then see the black haired girl running towards them, "An? Hey!" they say as if they had heard nothing from earlier.

They tried to block out everything they were hearing except for An's voice, "Isnt that the guy who wears a girls clothing? Thats disgusting."

"Whoever said that, come out here and fight me, I'll beat your ass up you pussy." An shouts, everyone backed off, Mizuki smiled, "Thank you." they whispered.

An smiled back and looked away while walking to their class, "No problem." Mizuki followed her and they soon reached the classroom.

As they entered, they sat down next to eachother, Mizuki hears another voice yet again.

"Is that the 'trans' dude?" From behind them, they saw two girls behind them talking about them.

"Hey, you know I can hear you right?" they stopped talking as they heard them.

The teacher entered the classroom and everyone sat down properly, An and Mizuki helping eachother with questions.

As they were done they went to their next, then lunch and the rest till they finished, while walking down the hall to the exit, Mizuki bumped into Ena.

"Oh, hey cutie~ how are ya?" Mizuki says, "I'm fine, don't call me that.." she says and looks away.

"Says the one who blushes whenever I tease her." Mizuki replies, "Shush." Ena says, An just watching them, enjoying their interaction.

"You're so cute Enaaa, you try to deny my words but you like it don't you?" Mizuki teases her yet again, "No I don't!" she shouts.

"Tsundere, that's the exact word for you, darling." Mizuki says, "I am in NO way a tsundere!" Ena then shuts up realizing how she worded that.

"Anyways, wanna come over? We're gonna go home." Mizuki changes the topic, "Fine."

The three of them walk outside the school grounds and An splits up from the both of them, they make their way to Mizuki's house.

"So what are you going to do once we reach my house?" Mizuki asks, "My homework."

"How boring, how about give me a kiss instead~" they say, "No fucking way am I gonna do that!" Mizuki laughs at Ena's reaction.

They soon reached Mizuki's place, Mizuki opens the door and they both go inside.

"How about a movie huh? You can do homework later." Ena shakes her head, "Alright, alright, can I watch you then?"

"Lets go upstairs to my room, you can study on my desk, I'll be next to you, I think it'd be cute to see you focus."

"How would seeing me focus be cute? In what kind of way would that be cute?" Ena asks, "You're pretty, so everything you do is gorgeous."

Ena blushes at the compliment, she rushes to Mizuki's room and they smirk as the girl ran.

When she goes inside of their room she immediately sits down on the desk and places her homework in front of her.

Mizuki opened the door and closed it after going in, they took another chair and placed it beside Ena to watch her.

"You were actually serious about doing that? Go play on your phone or something, I can't focus with you around."

"Nah, I think I'm gonna stay right here." Ena sighs, "Okay."

When she finished she stretched, Mizuki still staring at her, "Why are you still staring?"

"Huh? Oh uh, sorry." they say, "Give me a second." they then walked outside of the room.

As they got outside of the door, they pathetically fell down, they couldn't help but think about what their classmates said about them.

"I'm disgusting aren't I? I hate myself, I hate this so much." They whispered to themselves, tears falling down their cheeks.

They hugged their knees, "Maybe they're right, I shouldn't have lived, maybe I should just.."

The door suddenly got opened, starling them as they looked up, "Mizuki?" Ena says and then sees their tears.

"Are you okay?" She asks, sitting down next to them, "I-I'm fine, don't worry."

"Mizuki, look at me and tell me the truth." Mizuki gulps and then looks at her, Ena having a true look of worry.

"I just..I remembered what my classmates said about me, I think they're right after all." Mizuki says.

"Wrong. Mizuki, if you complimented me for being me, then why can't you be you? I think I'd have to tell you these things now too."

"Mizuki, you are the greatest person in the world, you're so pretty you know that? I love you so much."

Mizuki blushes at her words, "So, don't care about what they say, they're just jealous you can freely accept yourself and they can't." Ena then says and wipes their tears away.

Mizuki smiles, "Now look at that pretty smile, you're so beautiful." Ena says and kissed their forehead.

As Mizuki calmed down, they suddenly spoke up, "Was that a love confession mixed in with words to calm me down?"

Ena blushes deeply, "Oh so you really do love me huh?" Mizuki places their hand on top of Ena's

They then lean closer to her and kissed her, Ena kissed back not even hesitating.

As they pulled away Ena couldn't bare to look at Mizuki,
"Awe, you're really cute Ena~"

"Shut it."