Shizuku Hinomori (BIRTHDAY SPECIAL MF)

i keep forgetting to do bday specials
this is gonna be so bad 

had to rush because my phone was taken away

its December 6th happy bday our beloved Shizuku!

Shizuki Hinomori POV:

I wake up and to then do my daily routine, I then walked to Shii-chan's room slowly.

I open the door.
"Shii-chan!" I say, she was startled, "Oh! I see you haven't gotten up yet, may I brush your hair for you?" I ask, "N-no thanks.." she stuttered, "Well okay, I'll be making food! Get ready now too!" I wave goodbye and close the door.

I go into the kitchen and make bento's for the both of us, then some breakfast aswell, I put Shiho's in the microwave and pack mine into my bag, I then shout "I'll be going now Shii-chan!"

I go outside, taking a long walk to school, as I reach the campus, I try to find Airi-chan, there were still too many people to see her properly.

Soon enough I see Shii-chan's friend, "Saki-chan!" I say, she yelps out of surprise, "O-oh! Shizuku-chan! What do you need?" she asks and then grins, "Have you seen Airi-chan anywhere?" I ask.

"Well...uhm, give me a sec alright!" she then pulls her phone out, tapping very fast, "What are you doing?" I ask, leaning in to look at her phone, she immediately pulls her phone back.

"Its just Airi-chan!" she says, "Oh, alright.." I reply, I then saw Airi running towards me, "Airi-chan!" I say happily, she then stops right in front of me, taking deep breathes, shes also sweating quite a bit.

"Why were you running?" I ask, "Its nothing, don't worry, geez, you really asked Saki to make me come here? You know you could have just texted me!" she sighs.

"Sorry, I forgot to use my smartphone.." I say with a frown, she sighs again deeply and gives me a hug, I smile and hug her back, Saki then looks to the side, "I'll go meet with Icchan now, see ya!" she runs away.

Airi-chan still never let me go, "Well then, we should get to class." she says all of a sudden and pulls away from me, "Okay!" I reply.

We make our way to class, we sat down next to each other, I took notes of the things our teacher said, Airi-chan seemed to look at her phone frequently, secretly, she also seemed to look at me frequently, she always paid attention, so why not today?

After last period I was about to walk to the rooftop but she insisted on walking me home, and so we started to, she held my hand till we got there.

When I opened the door, we took our shoes off inside, I took her cardigan, I was going to walk into the living room to hang it by the coat hanger, she followed me.

When I opened the light..

"Happy birthday Shizuku-chan!/Shizuku!/onii-chan." Haruka-chan, Minori-can Shiho-chan, her band, their classmates, Tsukasa-kun and his friends..when I heard it, I was startled, but the warmness inside my stomach..I start to cry, Airi-chan wipes my tears away,

"Shizuku..." she says, lending her hand out, its a handkerchief made from her, our initials on it, "Happy birthday." she smiles, I hug her immediately, she sighs happily, "You big baby.." she says, kissing me on the forehead, the other laugh and clap, "Onii-chan..your cake." Shii-chan says, all of them holding it.

I walk closer, they sang happy birthday, what stood out the most was..Shii-chan's voice, I smile  and make a wish..'I hope we will all be healthy.' I thought, I blew the candle, they all cheered and clapped, Airi-chan hugs me from behind, "Well, lets eat!" I say happily.