Ruinene

at first it will be younger them then time skip.

requested by Fifiisdying

sorry again for how long this took.

3000 WORDS HOLY SHITT

3129 words..

Third person POV:
younger Rui and Nene

The two were playing outside, having fun, then some other kids approached them, "Hey wanna play with us? Hide and seek!" one of the boys said, "Okay! Nene-chan come play.." he looks behind him and seeing her trying to hide behind his body.

"Nene-chan, why are you hiding behind me? C'mon lets play!" he says turning around and holds her hand, "B-but.." she says, "Lets go!" he drags her while all of them ran back to the spots.

As they got back, one of the girls in the other group said "I'm seeker so I'm gonna start counting now." Rui then ran somewhere with Nene, but when her hand had slipped through his, since it was a really hot day out his hands got really sweaty.

He looked back when he felt her hand dissapear from his, seeing the girl crying he immediately ran toward her and carried her on his back, she was really light, then when in a covered spot he was panicking.

He reached into the pockets of his shorts and was glad he had emergency bandages, "I'm sorry for letting go of you by accident Nene-chan..are you okay?" He unwraps and the bandage and then places it on the bleeding spot of her knee.

Nene was still silently sobbing, he hugged her, "I'm sorry, really sorry.." he apologizes again, she buried her face into his chest.

She tried to muffle her cries since she really wanted to win that game of hide and seek, "Dont cry, please." he says, she calms down a little, after a while they let go of eachother.

"Feeling better?" he asks, she nods, "Thats good" he smiles, she couldn't help but smile aswell as she looked at him, she never knew why but he made her feel fuzzy feelings.

"Guys! The game's over, someone's found already!" a boy calls out, Rui then holds his hand out, "Lets go Nene-chan?" he says, she smiles and takes his hand, they get out of their hiding spot and follow the boy.

They continue to play for a while, Nene felt quite happy for once being around people would make her nervous but Rui's presence comforted her a lot.

When it was time to go home, Rui had wanted to stay over instead of just meeting up tomorrow.

Rui was gonna sleep on the floor but Nene's parents insisted on him sleeping next to her, since they were close friends anyway.

That night, Nene could barely sleep, all she thought about was how handsome Rui looked, he was hugging her while asleep.

After about an hour Nene had finally fallen asleep, Rui woke her up in the morning, "Good morning Nene-chan!" he smiled.

"Good morning Rui-kun..." she said, blushing as his face was way too close to hers, he didn't move or stop hugging her to make sure she wouldn't wake up.

"Lets get up now, I've been waiting for you to wake up.." he says, Nene immediately left his grasp and had gotten up, he smiled again, she doesn't know what these fuzzy feelings are and she does NOT like it at all.

She ran away downstairs leaving the boy confused as to why she was acting like that, he shrugged it off though.

12 years old Rui and Nene.

"Nene-chan! Come with me, the other kids want to play again!" he looks at Nene, the girl is yet again refusing to take his hand.

She refuses to budge, "Well..uhm, I'm gonna go now..bye bye." Nene runs away from him, he was confused.