Anhane part 3 (royalty au)

Holy shit I forgot this au existed 😭

I HAD EXAMS TODAY AND ALSO HAVE MORE TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER THAT SO AFTER THIS ILL PROBABLY JUST SLEEP AND WHEN I WAKE UP, ILL REVIEW..

RUUUUUSHED

TW: maybe slight implied abuse

Third Person POV:

An woke up in the middle of the night for some type of reason, she was having a weird gut feeling, it was so dark, she grabbed the lamp by her bedside, she turned it on and then looked around.

She then walked to Touya's room opening it, going in immediately along with closing it, she looked at him and then realized he was having a nightmare, she woke him up immediately.

Touya wakes up in a cold sweat and looks at An, "S-sorry, what do you need..?" An coughs, "I'm having a gut feeling, it feels really weird." She says.

Sometimes, somehow, An has these really weird gut feelings that something will happen, and they churn really bad. And most of her gut feelings were correct.

Touya invited her to his bed and they layed down together, they always used to do this as children, they liked sharing the same bed if they were scared.

The next day she woke up to the news of Haruka, her majesty and her royal highness Minori, getting outed by the media, someone from outside the kingdom had seen the two share physical affection.

Though everyone in Haruka's kingdom had already known and didn't mind, that person was from the Aoyagi kingdom. The cruelest of them all, An was glad Touya didn't grow up that way.

An had immediately went packing and of course dragged Touya along to Haruka's kingdom to comfort her.

Most of the responses from the other kingdoms were good but a lot of opinions of people in them were really harsh.

An was really worried about the two while in the carriage, Touya was comforting her telling her that they would be alright since the both of them (Haruka and Minori) are very strong.

An looks at Touya then at his hands, she takes his arms and pulls his sleeves up, he flinches, An then sees bruises on his arm and his hand.

She hugs him, "You're really strong too you know." Touya hugs her back and sobs quietly, "You can cry, its not bad!" She says.

Toya starts sobbing harder, unable to stop, An pats his back, "You're okay, you're okay, you're fine, you're doing great...I'm proud of you." She says, the words oddly comforting to the boy.

An continued to comfort him until they reached their destination.

An immediately ran off to the kingdon and Touya helped the knights carry luggage, he insisted in doing so.

An ran into the castle eith no hesitation and the knights were also shocked but of course let her in.

An saw the two and pounced on them, the three of them falling onto the ground.

"ARE YOUU OKAY!?!?!?" An shouts, Haruka seems amused and Minori giggles.

"We're perfectly fine An, thank you for coming though." Haruka said, then looking up at someone.

An then heard a voice from behind her and look up at the girl, "An-chan..?" "EH KOHANE?!"

After a bit of explaining, Kohane also came over to check the couple's condition, and Touya finally came with the luggage.

"Anyways, meet my bestie, Toya!" An says, "Nice to meet you..my name is-" he was cut off by the energetic Minori, "Aoyagi-san! I've heard a lot about you!!" Minori says, "Minori, its bad to cut someone offlike that.." Haruka remarks and Minori apologizes.

"No, its quite alright." Toya says, "Anyways I'm staying over with Toya! If thats okay..?" An says, "Mhm, would you like to share a room with Kohane? Snce Kohane will be staying over as well." Haruka asks, An then looks at Kohane.

Kohane blushes and looks away, An smirks and nods, "Wheres the room?" An asks, Haruka gives her directions, An then takes Kohane's hand, her luggage and drags Kohane to the room.

An places her luggage by the door and then closes it as both of them enter, "What a coincidence cutie, didnt think you'd be here!" She says.

"Mhm..I didn't expect you to be here either An-chan.." she replies with a smile.

"Also what do you wanna do now?" An asks, the other girl replies, "How aboit you?"

An then drags her outside and they went to buy things An wanted to buy, Kohane was being dragged along but didnt mind.

An bought the both of them ice cream and them they sat by a bench and continued eating, An then heard a noise.

She looks around and sees Emu, "Emu, come here, wait I'll buy you some ice cream too!" An says, "W-Wait mis- I mean An! You dont have to, all I'm supposed to do is to protect youso you wouldn't be harmed!"

"Still so!" An goes to buy ice cream for the pink haired girl and Kohane giggles, "So, you're a knight from the Shiraishi kingdom?"

"Yes ma'am, you're on a date with mi- An right!!" Emu says, "A-a date? Well no we're not on a date, we aren't even dating hehe.." Kohane giggles.

"You two seem very very close!!" Emu grins.

"Well.. we're not that close, also no need for the title you know, just call me by my name!" Kohane says, Emu nods and thanks her.

An comes back with Emu's favorite flavour and then they all sit down next to eachother on the bench eating their ice creams.

Then they went on another shopping spree due to An and even Emu's energeticness, An insisted on buying them things they wanted and so they gave in.

They all ended up going back to the castle, hands full with shopping bags and them laughing over what they did today.

Emu bowed and thanked An yet again, then parted her ways to place the stuff bought for her somewhere else.

An and Kohane, before going back to the room went to see Haruka amd Minori, didnt really see them since they were both already sound asleep in Haruka's room, queen-sized bed.

Then they went to Toya's room and talked for a bit before heading out to go to sleep.

After they got inside the room, An immediately took her dress of with no warning and put her clothes on, Kohane was blushing at the fact An really didnt mind.

An got in bed immediately and closed her eyes, Kohane sighed and changed aswell, before laying down next to the girl.

An embraced her soon enough and she laughed and fell asleep.