Cast and Prologue

Maran - 28 year old Software Engineer, works in an IT company in banglore. He belongs to a traditional and cultural place - small village in Madurai. Loves his hometown , house and people more and never wanted to leave them but in respect to his father's words he got well educated and left for Bangalore soon after his college. As he belongs to a large family with lots of relations and cousins he is basically easy going and friendly with the outer world too. But the only person he held an aversion was towards his cousin Maya, his own Athai's daughter.

Umayal - 23 year old Fashion designer who works as an assistant designer for her favourite designer Ayesha in banglore. An modern and Independent girl but still respects all traditions as her Athai Yamuna taught her. A little introvert for others but an extreme extrovert for her friends and family. A bold woman in regards to father's upbringing who always wanted her to be independent and bold. She has been showered with love by all her family members but still yearns for her mothers love whom she lost when she was just a few months old. The only person who showered her with that mother's love was her Athai, her own Mama's wife but unfortunately she lost it when the family rifted apart when a truth was revealed. The only person she feels antipathy is her own Mama's son Maran.

( I personally love the name Maya from my childhood to the level hoped it would be my name. But I was disappointed when everyone used it as a name for a villain but still I wanted it and made use of it )

Maran's Family

Rajavel - Maran's father , a person who is considered as the head of the village by the people of the village who respects him a lot. He follows a little violence but still just for the goodness of the people who love him. He is bold like a lion but with a soft and kind heart. Lives with a unerasable guilt for choosing violence at first which lead to a big loss for him. But still follows it just for the sake of his people. Does not want his children to follow his path so educated them well and made sure they were settled in good job.

Yamuna - Maran's mother , a typical house wife who loves her husband and children. A kind hearted and sweet woman who considers all as her own. Misses her best friend alias sister in law whom she lost years back but loves her Childeren as her own and showered them with love until they were taken away from her after a mishappening. Yearns to shower her love for her friend's kids once again.

Kathiravan - Maran's elder brother, takes care of his father's business like rice mill and factory. In the joy of getting married to his love of life Anjali.

Anjali - Kathir's fiance and soon to wife, distant cousin of Kathiravan.

Aadhavan - Younger brother, Mechanical Engineer in a company in coimbatore.

Surya Prabha - Younger sister,Princess alias little devil of the family. A lot pampered and spoiled by her brothers. Jerry for her Maran anna and held a special place in his heart. Has a crush on her cousin Ajay. Surya-S. ( Happy aah di - one of my best friends and Ajay is her imagination husband's name.. Sorry di Ammu korthu vitutan🙊)

Maya's Family

Elangovan - Maya's Father. A civil engineer runs a construction Company in Trichy. His whole world is his son and daughter. He himself gave them a good upbrining and made sure they never miss their mother by being both father and mother himself. A Happy person for the outer world but lives with a void within himself caused by the loss of his Ilavarsi. His hometown is also a small village from Madurai. He was a good friend of Rajavel after marrying Ilavarsi but after knowing an unbearable truth he drifted away from the family and took his kids away from them.

Ilavarsi- Maya's Mother. Apat for her name she was a princess for her Parents, brothers and sisters as she was the youngest among all and queen for her husband. She lived the life of a bold queen until she lost her life under a misfortune situation.

Ajay - Elder brother. Following his father's path he is a civil engineer and his little devil Maya is his world. Same as his devil he has a aversion towards Maran and he has reason for it unlike Maya. And completely unaware of Surya's crush.

Arunachalam - Maran and Maya's Paternal and Maternal Grandfather respectively. Opposite to his son he follows non-violence and likes peace. He has always been against Rajavel's violence and adviced him to leave it. But when Rajavel was not ready to listen to him and that led to a bigger tragedy he gave up on him and left with his in son- in-law and lives with them.

Here, the cast of " Ennulle " . Have tried to give everyone's perspective and will develop it while story proceeds.

Simple ah solanum.. ithu onum periya kadhal kaviyam ella illa..

The story of cousins who hate each other out of the family background Falling for eachother is Ennulle.

And this would be a different one from Kmkv. Kmkv was completely reality based and all the twists and turns were based on reality and believe me it is super hard to write something just based on reality. So ENNULLE will be different from it, it might have all the essence that is required for a fiction to make it interesting. In simple words Ennulle will be most likely a commercial movie with love ,hate, anger and little action with lots of twists and turns. So I hope you will like it.

And do one any remember this one

This was an announcement I made in Kmkv - is she fine chapter which was almost published before 10 months

This was an announcement I made in Kmkv - is she fine chapter which was almost published before 10 months. And would you believe me that the plot i have mentioned there is Ennulle. Yes this plot came up in my mind when I was writing my 1 semester online exam but I was only able to develop it during my 3 semester offline exam. ( Itha fees katti padika veikara en appa amma padicha enna agum🙊)

So yes practically it took ten long months for me to frame out a proper plot but still not sure about it. And as a result the updates might not be regular until I am caught with the flow so please do forgive me.

Please to give your support and love as you have given for Kalyanam Mudhal Kadhal Varai❤️ . Will try my level best to entertain you.

Update might be delayed as I'am yet to start typing but will come to you soon.

With love

Karthi💜