Chapter 24 - Doubt ?

Surya woke up rubbing her eyes when the alarm went off. And the first thing she did was to check on her mobile and sigh when again there was no message from him.

She pouted before she dragged herself to the washroom but stopped and ran back to her mobile when it pinged with a message.

She grinned like a fool when there was message from him finally and opened the message nervously that read

" Sorry.. my mobile got crashed and could not reply.. got it back last night "

Surya sighed: avalo thana.. Athukula theva illama kolambi... she hit her forehead but soon she was diverted to her mobile when it once again popped up with messag.

" Message read !! Awake ? "

Surya grinned: It's ok no problem... she replied, selecting the first message.

Surya: Yeah Just woke... she replied for the second one.

Ajay: Leaving for college?

Surya: yes.. exam 🥴

Ajay: it's ok.. you can do it.. All the best 👍

Surya: Thank you 😊

Ajay: 😊... Sorry had to leave.. there is a early work at Site.

Surya: Sure Carry on..

Ajay: Bye..

Surya: One second ?

Ajay: Solu ma..

Surya grinned with the endearment but her heart and mind was in great turmoil. After she got to know the reason for him to not reply was not her question, her heart wanted to ask him the same again. Her heart yearned to have some little time with him when he was there for the wedding. But at the same time she feared losing the little talks they just started sharing.

Bringing up her courage and not wanting to lose the chance she texted him back.

" Nan ketathuku pathil solava illaya ? "

" Enathu ? "

" Illa.. Neenga elarum vantha Inga ellarum happy ah irupanga.. "

" Athu va... "

" Ellarum vangala nala irukum.. motha family uh Inga tha irukanga.. neenga moonu peru matum tha missing "

" Illa ma athu.. Nanga anga vara mudiyathu.. you guys enjoy "

" Why ? "

" Ungaluku sona puriyathu.. But we can't be there.. please understand.. don't force "

Surya's face turned dull with the message but she convinced herself.

" It's ok, no problem.. i will not force you.. "

" Thanks for understanding "

Surya just replied to him with a smiley and sighed when she received the same.

-

Maya frowned and tried to open her eyes when he felt someone shake her. She swayed away the arms and snuggled into her blanket but the shaking did not stop.

" Dei Paapa suma padu.. thookam varuthu.. "

" Ethu paapa va enna di olara... elunthuru mothala "

She jerked off when she heard Kavya's voice and sat up with thud confusing Kavya.

Kavya: yen di ipadi pathara?

Maya: Aah athu... She looked around the room searching for the one was cuddled with her even before a hour.