Chapter 96 - In safe arms

Maaran was woken by the sun hitting his face through the curtains and the sound of barking. He rubbed his eyes and tried to sit up when he felt a weight on his chest. He looked down to find Maya cuddling into his chest fisting his vest.

He realized everything that happened last night and he felt his tearing apart watching the dried tear marks on her cheek. He caressed her tear marks and involuntarily kissed her forehead. He looked around and found the time was past one, they had only fallen asleep during the early morning.

He once again heard barking and looked down at Kayal who was jumping in excitement for seeing after a week. He smiled and managed to lift her and kissed her head while she squealed and licked his face.

Maaran: miss paniya dada va.. she barked licking his face again making him smile... Nanum unna romba miss pana da kutty.. Jenny uh Madan ayim romba thola panaya ? She gave a naughty look and barked making Maaran chuckle... Seri Seri kathatha apram mommy enthruchuruva.. va nan unaku sapda tharan

Knowing Maya would also be hungry when she woke up, he slowly removed her tight hold on his vest and once again kissing her forehead he left to refresh.

Maaran was cooking lunch when he heard Maya yell for him and quickly turned off the stove before running to their bedroom. He found her sitting on the bed yelling for him like a lost kid. As soon as she saw him she threw herself on him and hugged him tight sobbing in the crook of her neck. Maaran hugged her back and lifted her out of the bed holding her in the air close to him and whispering some sweet nothing.

Maaran: enna kuttu aachu ?

Maya: yen ena thaniya vitutu pona ?

He sighed as he rubbed her back in comfort.

Maaran: Mathiyam airuchu kuttu.. eluntha pasikuthunu soluvanu tha.. samaika pona.. athuku yen ipadi alara ?

Maya: nee poitan nu bayanthutan….she sobbed while he comforted her kissing her head.

Maaran: onu illa paapa.. nan engayum poga matan.. alatha please…

Maya: en kudaya iru please.. ena vitutu pogatha Maya iruku...

Maaran: oru five minutes wait panu unaku lunch kondu varan..

Maya: Venda ingaya iru please…

Maaran sighed before he stood there rocking her for some time.

Maaran: ok va paapa ? She just hummed… Seri apa poi refresh panitu va.. nan lunch senju vekaran…

Maya nodded before she left into the washroom and he left to continue his work. Maaran fed her after she returned while simultaneously having his food.

They were settled on the bed with Maya laying on her his shoulders and him caressing his hair.

Maya: Jenny uh Madan Anna uh enga ?

Maaran: thoongaraku munadiya message panitan.. Kayal ah vituru office poi irukanga… evening varuvanga..

Maya: hmm.. Kayal enga ?

Maaran: nee thongitu iruka nu veliya iruka.. iru.. Kayal...

He yelled and she was quick to run inside the room and barked looking at Maya. As soon as Maaran lifted her to the bed she jumped on to Maya expressing her missing.

Maya: missed you di pattu..

Maaran: jen ayum Madan uh paduthita nu ninaikaran.. mooliya seri iruka..

Maya softly smiled at Kayal and kept caressing her.

Maya: iva matum illa na nan epavo paithiyam agi irupan..

Maaran: yen paapa ipadi ella pesara.

Maya: nejam tha Maaran.. un kitayum pesa mudiyama manasu kulayum vechuka mudiyama ellathayum iva kita tha soluvan.. en voice maratha vecha kandu pudichutu apdi konjuva..