Chapter 9 - The loss And Truth behind

Ilavarasi searched throughout the temple but could not find both. The same lady who informed them that the boys were fighting came there and said they were outside the temple.

Ilavarasi: ayoo Kovil ah vitu vilaya poga kudathunu soli thena kutitu vantha.. intha pasangala vechutu.. main road vera.. psch.. seri ma.. neenga ponga nan pathukaran..

She sent that lady and left the temple and searched around only to find the boys at a distance. She sighed before walking to them but frowned when they were happily playing unlike the lady who said.

Even Though she was relieved that they were not fighting she was mad that they left the temple alone and played on an unsafe road.

Just when she was about to go get them, screw their ears and bring them back she noticed an unusual truck on the road rashly driving towards the boys.

Her heart stopped beating for a second in panic before she bought up herself and ran towards them. The boys were not aware of anything and ran around carelessly. When both she and the truck neared them Ajay ran across the road while Maran who chased him found the truck and stood there in a panic without moving. Just in time when the truck was about to hit him Ilavarasi pushed him to the other side of the road where Ajay stood in fear looking at the happening.

When Maran was back to senses and got up from the place where he was pushed, he was only shocked to see Ilavarasi covered with a pool of her own blood and Ajay who was crying next to her. He stood there rooted to the ground while tears found its way down his cheeks before he ran into the temple.

He ran to Rajavel who was serving food and burst out in tears hugging his legs. Everyone panicked seeing him cry like that while Elango who stood there lifted him and tried to convince him but he was just sobbing showing the way to get out of the temple.

Elango: ethuku Maran alara.. enna aachu..

Yamuna: avungaluku enna anna Vela.. Ajay uh avunu sanda potu irunthanga.. athuku tha alaran.. dei athai ungala samathanam pana vanthala enga da..

Maran: Am.. ma.. Ath.. ai..

Rajavel: thambi alama solu enna aachu..

Maran: Athai... lorry.. athai.. ratham..

He blabber to make them understand, he was too little to speak clearly after seeing such a terrible scene.

Yamuna: Ratham ah..

Everyone panicked with his words and noticed him pointing outside and everyone ran out only to have their worlds shattered.

They found Ilavarasi on the floor trying to keep herself conscious while caressing Ajay's hair who was crying and trying to wake her up.

Everyone ran to her and Rajavel lifted her to his lap.

Rajavel: thangom enna da aachu?

Ajay: Mama... Lorry Amma.. adichu.. he said crying uncontrollably making others break down.

Rajavel quickly asked Moorthy to bring a vehicle and they took her to the hospital. Throughout the time she held Rajavel and Elango's hand and kept murmuring something. Rajavel and Elango kept talking to her to keep her in consciousness.

Ilavarasi: An..na.. Mar..an..onu agala illa..

Rajavel: avunuku onum Agala da.. ana unaku enna aachu..

Ilavarasi: lorry Maran mela motha vanthuchu anna.. avana thalitu naguralan pathan... athu kula..

Rajavel and Elango looked at each other and tears kept flowing down their eyes.