Chapter 36 - Caught

The girls were busy getting their hands stained with the dark brown mehandi while the boys had left to serve dinner downstairs.

It was half past eight when Yamuna asked Maaran to check whether the girls where done and bring them to have dinner. Maaran came to the terrace and found Kathir arguing with Maya and Surya while Anjali was at far chuckling at her when the artist was busy staining her feet.

Maaran: Ivan keela illa thena iruntha.. epa Inga vanthan.. ivunga kuda enna ragala..

He spoke to himself as he walked to them when he noticed Maya glaring streching her mehandi stained arms to stop Kathir who tried to sneek out towards Anjali.

Maya: Mama ungaluku oru time sona puriyatha.. keela ponga..

Kathir: Atha yen nu kekaran?

Surya: Athu ella apdi tha Anna.. sona kelu po please..

Maaran: enna aachu enna problem.

Surya: Paru na.. Mathini ku Mehandi ha paka kudathu po nu sona.. kathir anna kekava matangathu.. Patha Avan Adam panran.. nee aachu kutitu po..

Maaran: yen patha enna?

Maya sighed: yen di unaku support ku kupda vera aala illaya..  She said earning a glare from Maaran

Surya: suma iru di.. Anna kutitu poyen please.

Maaran: mudiyathu.. yen nu solunga.. apa tha kutitu povan ilana nanum Avan kuda tha ingaya ninpan.

Maya: Ayoo Mada sambarani..

Maaran: Etheyy ?

Maya: pina enna atha Ava solara illa kutitu po.. ella apram ah theriyum..

Surya: ama anna va apram ah solu nee po..

Maaran understood Maya was hinting at explaining to him later but still decided to play along.

Maaran: apram ah solarathu tha ipava solunga..

Maya glared at him and signaled to stop but he was in mood to pay heed.

Kathir: ama

" Hey enna aachu.. '' Aadhavan who came upstairs in search of them walked to them and stood beside kathir.

Surya: anna ivunga rendu perayum Inga irunthu kutitu poyen please..

Aadhavan: avungala matum illa.. unga ellaraiyum kutitu poga tha vanthan.. Amma ungala ella sapda kupdranga… vanga polam..

Maya: Aii super enaku pasikuthu.. Va Surya nama Anjali ah kutitu polam..

She hurried and pulled both Surya and Anjali asking the others to follow them and jogged out of the place.

Aadhavan: neenga yen da nikaringa vanga polam.. he tapped on Maaran's shoulders and left the place.

Maaran: Namaku villain vera yarum ah illa na..

Kathir: Nama kudaya poranthu iruku..

Maaran: atha tha..

Kathir: All fate.. seri va polam.. avangala soluvanga..

Maaran nodded and both left the terrace downstairs and found the girls settled on the dinning near Yamuna ma and Latha ma who was feeding them. Maya was settled to the left of the Yamuna ma and Anjali was on her right. Maaran decided to tease Maya and walked to them with a mischievous smile.

Maaran: Amma ithu enna bong avungaluku matum utura ?

Yamuna: yen da avunga tha maruthani potu irukanga neya potu iruka ?