Chapter 21 - His Apology

Chennai

Maaran stirred in sleep when he heard the doorbell ring but turned to lie on his stomach and continued sleeping. He groaned when the bell kept ringing and lifted himself a little and found Madan who crawled to half of the bed laying on his stomach with an open mouth.

Maaran: ivalo time bell adikuthu elunthukarana paaru.. Ivana..

He adjusted himself before kicking Madan, making him wake up jerking.

Madan: dei naaya yen da othacha..

He sat up throwing a pillow on him which he caught in time and placed under his head still with closed eyes.

Madan: dei mala madu.. enna elupi vitutu nee thoongara..

Maaran: elunthuta illa.. calling bell adikuthu poi paru po..

Madan glared at him before kicking him and getting out of the bed while Maaran went back to his sleep hugging his pillow.

" En office thoorama irunthalum paravala.. Ivan kuda thanga mudivu eduthan paru.. Enna ethachu eduthu adichukanum.. "

He murmured to himself and opened the door only to be surprised to find Yamuna ma.

Yamuna: kathava theraka ivalo neram ah da?

Madan: Athai what a surprise?

Yamuna: enna da vilayadringala... Avan enna na phone pani night oda night ah kelambi vangara.. Nee enna na surprise ah vanthu irukan gara enna ninachutu irukinga ? She said while walking into the door and settling on the Couch.

Madan: Avan vara sonana ? He said, forwarding her a water bottle.

Yamuna: ama da...

Madan: enkita apdi ethuvuma solaya athai..

Yamuna: enavo.. etho nan varala na uyir ah pora mari ragala panan phone la.. atha mama odana vandi vechu anupunaru .. ama enga avan?

Madan: ungala ipadi araka paraka vara vechutu.. Avan nala nimathiya thoongitu irukan..

Yamuna: inum ah thoongaran ah ?

Madan: inaiku Saturday illa athai.. atha..

Yamuna: Seri nee intha bag ella eduthu ulla vei.. nan poi avana eluparan

Madan: ama enna athai paila.. aii.. palagaram.

Yamuna: dei ipa thena eluntha.. poi brush panitu vanthu sapdu..

Yamuna chuckled when he pouted and walked towards the room.

She peeked into the room and found Maaran crawled on the bed that brought a smile on her face.

She silently walked to him and sat on the bed and immediately sensing her Maaran moved to lie on her lap bringing a smile on her face.

She caressed his hair for a few minutes until he woke up and smiled at him.

Yamuna: innum ah thoonguva ?

Maaran: night thoonga late airuchu ma...Atha..

Yamuna: seri elunthuru.. poi refresh agu.. amma tiffin seiyaran..

Maaran nodded and woke up before kissing her cheeks and leaving for the washroom.

Yamuna ma was cooking when she heard a loud scream just behind her ears causing her to jerk and yell.

Yamuna: Badava..

She raised the spatula to Maaran who was laughing behind her but he stopped and kissed her cheeks calming her.