Chapter 93 - Visit to kotagiri

Jenny gasped and squealed when she found Sathya at the doorstep. Madan who heard her squeal ran out of the room and was surprised to see Sathya.

Jenny: Anna ..

She quickly hugged him before Madan hugged him.

Sathya: epadi ingaya nika vechu pesa poringala enna ?

Madan: anna ava ungala patha shock la iruka... vanga ulla..

Jenny: Sorry na vanga ulla..

Sathya: ama Enga Maya uh Maaran uh kanom.. epavum ona thena irupinga ?

He questioned as he settled himself on the couch before he noticed the change in Jenny and Madan's face.

Sathya: enna da rendu perukum moonjiya maruthu..

Madan: nanga antha mari ona Ela irunthu romba naal aachu na..

Sathya: enna da solara.. avunga ilaya ena ?

Madan: irukanga na ana.

Sathya: enna da ?

Madan: neraya nadanthuruchu....

Sathya: ethachu prechanaya ?

Jenny: ama na.. Maya..

She explained everything that happened in the past few months.

Jenny: Ava nala antha loss la irunthu inum veliya vara mudila na.. inum ah kekarathuku matum tha pathil solara.. mitha padi ethuvum ah pesarathu illa.. Ava patuku lonely ah room kulaya tha ukanthu iruka..

Sathya: yen enkita ithu Ella solala...

Jenny: ella avasarathula nadanthu mudinjuruchu na.. nangala ipa tha konja konjama veliya vantu irukom..

Sathya: illa da ithu Ella munadiya soli iruntha... nan maha kita soli ethachu pani irupan illa ?

Jenny: Maha anni psychiatrist illa ?

Sathya: ama.. Ava doctor nu kutitu pona thena vara mata.. ana Maha kuda tha nala pesuvala.. athu pothum Maha avala diagnosis pana..

Jenny: anna apa ipa ethachu panalam ah ?

Sathya: pani thena aganum.. nan Maha kita pesaran.. seri Ava veetula irukala ?

Jenny: veetula tha nan iruka apava vanta..

Sathya: Seri nan poi avala mothala pakaran.. pakathu flat thena..

Sathya left the house and when he reached the nearby flat he noticed the door to be simply closed and a puppy barking. He quickly opened the door to find a puppy barking and trying to tell him something. Sathya bent down to her and caressed her head.

Sathya: ena solara nee ?

Kayal kept barking and ran inside the house to the living and Sathya who followed her was shocked to find Maya in an unstable condition.

Sathya: Maya..

He was quick to run to her and lifted her in his arms leaning her on his legs and tapped on her cheeks. Maya's breath was abnormal and her eyes rolled up as she trembled.

Sathya: Maya enna aachu enna paaru.. Maya..

Not wasting any time he lifted her in his arms and sprinted out of the house.

Jenny and Madan who heard him yell ran to him and panicked finding Maya in such a state.

Sathya: Madan seekram poi car edu..

Madan ran to pick the car while Jenny directed Sathya to the parking lot.

Madan rushed into the emergency ward to Jenny crying and Sathya standing out of the door.