Chapter 15 - The secret meet

*** Those who have not known about my few shots " Theera Payanam" it is a short story of Siva a travel photographer and Charu a travel blogger meeting in one of their travel. First part is already uploaded and you can find it in my other book one shots. Do give it a try and comment your suggestions. *****

Maya pushed herself out of his hold and tried to move out of the room but he was quick to grab her waist. He twirled her to him in a force that hit on his hard chest with a hiss and held her waist with his left arm and cupped her face with another.

" Maaran "

She yelled in a frustrated tone while he just smirked before winking at her.

Just when she was about to yell once again at him he closed the distance between their lips and sealed hers with his. Maya was taken aback at his sudden action and started hitting him on his shoulders while he paid no heed, trying to get access into her mouth. Her struggles died when his hold on her waist tightened and his tongue swept over her lips seeking permission which she granted. His hands moved from her waist to her face before fisting her hair and tilting her head gaining the access he needed. Her fingers traced across his arms to lock behind his nape as she kissed him with equal passion. He devoured each corner of her mouth in a passionate kiss knocking the air out her lungs before he let her go. Both stood with a heaving chest trying to catch their breath before Maya started hitting him. He winced in pain but managed to get hold of her hands and pulled her to him before hugging her around her waist with her hands locked between them.

Maaran: ethuku Di ipadi adikara?

Maya: lusa ah da nee yaruchu paka poranga vidu..

Maaran: paravala.. he said leaning his forehead against hers.

Maya relaxed a bit with his gesture and sighed before cupping his cheeks: enna da?

Maaran: Missed You...

Maya smiled: Nanum tha.. ana yarachu patha prechana airum da purinjuko vidu..

Maaran: vidra kadi avalo kasta patu en thambikaran kaal la vilatha koraiya Kenji una vara vechan..

Maya: ama thambi nu sona apram tha nyabagam varuthu yen da Avan antha padu paduthuna.. Nee mela polana.. un kaal la vilatha thavara vera Vali illa nu message panan.. ayoo pavam nu vanthan..

Maaran chuckled: Avan thana help panranu sona panatum vidu..

Maya: pavam da Maara.

Maaran: Seri vidu namalu avunuku help panita pochu.. Ana ipa nan onum Avan ah pathi pesa una vara solala.. konjam neram suma iru..

He said as he moved closer to her and snuggled into her neck but she was quick to push him away.

Maya: Velayaditu irukatha maara na poran..

Maaran: aii please di five minutes iru..

Maya: aaniya pudunga Venda.. nan poren..

She was about to open the door but stopped when he used his trump card.

Maaran: Yazh... He whined with a puppy face.

Maya sighed: Seri night ella thoongunathu Madi ku va..

Maaran grinned and nodded, making her sigh but he stopped her once again when she tried to walk out.

Maya: ipa enna da?

Maaran wordlessly dragged her somewhere, closing her eyes with his palms. He made a stand and turned her around and removed his hands only for her to gasp.

She was a complete mess, her hair was sticking out, her lipstick was smudged all over her mouth and her lips were a little swollen.

Maya: poruki.. she huffed and started smacking him while he chuckled while managing to get hold her hands.