Chapter 30 - Giving a Try

Maya carried a pile of books that was stacked up to her nose and struggled to walk out of the hostel while Maaran stood at a distance and simply stared at her.

The next day after they decided to leave the hostel, Maya and Jenny spoke to their authority but their request was initially rejected. Finally after a long struggle and explanation of their problem finally the authority agreed to give them one condition for their parents to give confirmation.

Understanding Jenny's situation they asked for Maya's parents' confirmation.

Maya convinced Elango pa that she did not like the hostel Life and wanted to move out without saying any of the issues. And it was easy for her to make him agree pointing out the food allergy she had with the hostel food and they were finally allowed to leave the hostel.

Maya did not tell Elango pa or her family anything about Maaran being there or helping her. She feared Ajay might object to them being in a close circle. She could not understand why but she just could not agree with the fact her brother might make her stay away from Maaran.

When Jenny asked about whether her family knew about Maaran being she was convinced saying it is safe to not reveal considering their families back story. But Jenny was brilliant at finding the actual cause and teasing her, she managed saying it was for her cause, as they may not get a safer place than the current one.

Jenny never got it and kept teasing her even before a few minutes she left the room with luggage asking Maya to follow.

And now Maya was walking out of her Hostel gate in search of her but could not find her anywhere instead she found him.

They were still in the face of trying to get out the awkwardness that happened during their return from Pondicherry which kept their quarrels intact but the frequency reduced with some little normal talks.

Maya who came to him forced all the books in his hand making him stumble and held it in a reflex.

Maya: Jenny enga ?

She casually looked around in search of her friend while Maaran frowned between Maya and the books in his hand.

Maaran: Aii intha di.. enna nee patuku vantha.. ellathayum Kaila thunichutu.. jolly ah nikara.. enna ?

Maya: Yen pudicha koranjuruvaya ?

Maaran: ama koranjuruvan.. neeya pudichuka.. koraiyaraya nu pakalam..

He forced it back to her which literally made her stumbled but he was quick to hold her hands and study her.

Maya pulled out of his hold before glaring at him but it soon changed into a pout.

Maya mv: ipa vaai pesunom.. apram namala veliya vara thookitu poganum… ivala vera kanom.. pesama pambiruvom..

Maaran mv: muliya seri Illaya enna plan panra..

Maya smiled innocently: Please Maaran.. enaku Kai valikuthu.. itha matum konja thookiko please..

Maya literally pleaded in a sweet tone which confused Maaran but still it melted him.

Maya: Please..

He gave up with her cuteness and sighed before he got it from her.

Maya: thank you…

Maaran: ivalo books uh padipaya enna ?

Maya: hmm.. enaku novels na romba pudikum..

Maaran: amma soli irukanga..

Maya: oh.. Ama Jenny uh Anna uh enga ?

She questioned as they walked towards the parking.

Maaran: Avunga auto la luggage ella eduthutu poitanga..