Chapter 25 - Tricks to Convince

Maya was serving everyone the food she cooked and everyone who was having her food for the first time except Maaran, Kavya, Aadhavan and Madan was appreciating her.

Jaanu : Mathini nejama ne ivalo nala samapanu enaku nejama theriyathu

Maya: Thanks Janu..

Kathir: Jaanu Actually Mayu ku athai oda Kai pakuvam..

Aadhavan: illavarasi athai odatha?

Kathir: Hmm ama..

Maaran: Unaku inum nyabagam iruka da ?

Kathir: Oh.. yen unaku illa..

Maaran shrugged: Perusa illa..

Kathir: nee apa chinna payan illa.. atha.. Ana Mayu.. nee pakava apdiya athai mariya samaikara..

Maya: Appa soli irukaru mama... she said with a smile.

Maya placed some chapati on everyone's plate and moved to Maaran's.

Maaran: enaku Venda.. he said without looking at her.

Surya: Yen rendu thena sapta ?

Maaran: enaku Venda.

Maya understood he was taking a sweet revenge for what she did before sometime.

Maya: Vidu Surya.. un anna nuku nan ella senja pudikum ah..

Madan: Pudikama enna.. atha thena Thenamum muku pudika sapdran.. He blabbered still continuing to eat, confusing the others and shocking these two.

Kavya: Thenam uh saptana ?

Madan: Am..

He yelled when he felt a stamp on his feet and looked up at Maya who glared at him and just then he realised he had blabbered.

Kathir: yen da kathara..

Madan: Athu.. aah.. Molaga kadaichutan na..

Kathir shook his head: thaniya eduthu kudi.

Madan nodded and sipped the water when Kavya once again questioned about what he said which made him spit out the water.

Aadhavan: Anna pathu.. He tapped his head but he was controlling his laugh.

Kavya: solunga Madan..

Madan: Athu.. daily na daily illa.. Bangalore la Maya Enaku neraya time samachi kudupa.. apa ivanum saptu irukan.. atha tha apdi sona..

Kavya: oh..

Madan nodded and looked back at Maya and Maaran who glared at him which did not go unnoticed by Kavya.

The others continued having their breakfast while throughout the time Maaran and Maya shared a cold behaviour towards each other. Maaran was behaving cold with her but she knew it was all his tricks to convince her. This has been his usual, whenever she gets mad at him, he stops speaking to her so she herself comes to him and convinces him. And the same was happening now, even though she knew it was his trick she once again gave in for the Seventy- sixth time, yes she had the counts of his drama.

Maaran was still fidgeting with his chapati even after most of them left the table.

Aadhavan: Dei ipadi ah ukantu iruntha.. nalaiku direct ah breakfast saptaralam.. Aadhavan, who was the last to leave, teased him while getting out of his place.

Maaran: poda..

He snapped at him while Aadhavan just chuckled and left the place.

Maya: Chapati veikaratha?