Chapter 53 - Possesive

Maya woke up to someone shaking her only to find her big devil standing in front of her with a smirk. Maya loved her peaceful sleep more than anything. The people who knew her knew this as well and never dared to part her from her beautiful sleep. But this big devil of hers always found happiness in annoying her by parting them. One of many things he did to tease her was this and even after getting the rewards for his act he never stopped. And her being there after a long time gave him another chance to do the same. Maya sat up groaning but shot her head up glaring at the idiot who chuckled at his annoyed sister. She took a decorative pillow and hit him but he managed to dodge it.

Maya: yen da kalan kathala uyir edukara ?

Ajay: ethu kalankathalaya mani 10.

Maya: what ? She literally yelled before snatching her mobile from the stand and gasping at the time.

She was quick to jump out of the bed and tried to run into the washroom but was stopped by Ajay who got hold of her wrist. 

Maya: Ajay enaku late aachu vidu..

Ajay: Ivalo neram kupra adichu thoongum pothu therilaya..

Maya: Vidu Ajay late aachu gynecologist appointment iruku.. nan marantha poitan..

Ajay: Regular checkup thena ?

Maya: ama..

Ajay: polachu po.. una apram pesikaran..

Maya: seri seri Jenny enga ?

Ajay: Ava kitchen la Valli ma kuda iruka.

It has been more than two weeks since they arrived and in the meantime Jenny had already adapted to the house.

Maya: Ava varalanu ketu varan nu sona.. vanthu ready aga solu please..

Ajay: seri seri pani tholayaran..

Maya sighed and turned to leave into the washroom while the mobile rang. Finding Ajay who had turned towards the mobile she ran towards it and grabbed it. Maya blinked like a kid when Ajay stared at her with narrowed eyes.

Maya: Friend.

Ajay: nan ethuvum kekalaya di..

Maya smiled sheepishly while he shook his head in disbelief and left the room. Maya let out a deep breath before she quickly ran to close the door. The mobile again rang when she just walked into the washroom making her glare at the I'd.

Maya: dei lusu nan tha cut panra illa.. apram yen da phone panita iruka ?

Maaran: rendu naal ah kupdala nu kupta… romba tha panra.. po di veikaran.

Maya: hey hey.. she yelled making him stop from disconnecting… Ajay irunthan da atha..

Maaran: achoo sorry pa..

Maya: un moonji…Seri ethachu urgent ah pesanum ah ?

Maaran: illa suma tha kuptan.

Maya: seri apa nan apram kupdatum ah.

Maaran: yen Ajay irukan ah ?

Maya: illa hospital poganum.. late aguthu.

Maaran: Hospital ethuku.. uruku ponathu kandathum saptiya ?

Maya: athu ella illa.. Gynecologist kita..

Maaran: ethuku ?

Maya: inum periods agala atha…

Maaran: Yen.. ethunala epadi.

He asked in fake panic tone and even if she knew he was trying to tease her she was annoyed.