Chapter 50 - First Outing

****
Note : I have uploaded Kmkv bonus chap 1, If you have not yet read please give it a try.

It's been a year since Ennulle launch, They for supporting even if the updates are irregular. Love you ❤️

****

Maya woke up hearing some random sounds from outside. It was not long after they hit the bed and she was also not in deep sleep to unnotice the sound, thanks to her new love hormones that kept her awake. She had never believed all this were true when someone else in love told this but in the last two days she was experiencing it. She sat reminiscing about the previous day's events. She teased him for disturbing her sleep but it prolonged for the whole day - indeed she loved it. The way he pleaded, kajoled and followed her everywhere like a love sick puppy, she just loved everything. When her naughty side wanted to tease more, her lover girl side did not accept him struggling so she accepted what he was trying to make her accept right from last morning. She regretted not standing there right in front of him after confessing so they would have rejoiced on their first day of relationship. She turned to look at the watch and found there were still twenty minutes to twelve. She wanted their first day to be more than just teasing and wanting to make it memorable she left her room.

The moment she opened the door a terrific gasp left her mouth as she witnessed a masked figure in front of her. She panicked when she noticed a knife being raised but before she could react she pulled against her not so muscular body. When she realized, her back was resting against a broad chest. Her hands were held together behind her in a strong grip and her mouth was covered with a palm.

" Close the door " There was a command.

She closed the door with trembling hands before she heard another command.

" Turn and move "

She turned but was moved by the person as she was led to the staircase. She frowned but silently climbed the stairs when she heard another command. Reaching the terrace, she found a time when the person lost a little concentration and used the moment. She bite the palm placed on her mouth making the person yell and let go of her. She held the person's right arms and twisted it behind making him scream.

" Hey hey nan tha di.. "

She heard a familiar voice and let him go with a jerk while he groaned holding his hands.

Maya: Ayoo Maara sorry da valikutha ? She questioned when he removed the mask with innocent face.

Maaran: Ahh palivangita illa ?

Maya: Hey nan lite ah tha murukuna..

Maaran: ethu ithu lite ah.. amma.. nan una pudichathu tha di light uh.. nejama solu nanu therinju thena adicha ?

Maya chuckled but stopped when he glared at her and got hold of his hands.

Maya: sorry ..

Maaran: apa nejama theirnju tha adichiya di..

Maya bit her lips from chuckling as she stepped forward to him and caressed the scar on his left temple.

Maya: apava kandu pudichutan..

Maaran: Ahh.. itha marantana..

Maya chuckled: athu matum illa.. entha thirutan da.. veetula kula varama madi kutitu varuvan..

Maaran: Thirudan panatha kaga varama vera ethachu vanthu iruntha ?

Maya: Oh apdi ethuku sir vanthinga ?

Maaran smirked before putting a strand of hair that was covering her face behind her ears.

Maaran: Naan vanthathu irukatum.. nee ethuku intha nerathula veliya vantha..