Chapter 60 - The Truth behind

Madan jogged to the terrace to find Jenny pouring water on a flower pot. The flower pot was already filled and the water was overflowing which missed Jenny's attention. 

Jenny straddled when the mug from her hand was pulled out of her hold. 

Madan: enna panitu iruka ?

Jenny: Thani uthuti irukan.. 

Madan: konjam anga paaru.. 

Jenny looked down at the pot and face-palmed finding the pot overflowing. 

Madan: hey iru.. 

He stopped her when she tried to tilt the pot and he tilted the pot letting the excess water flow down. 

Madan: Thani nirambarathu kuda theriyama gavanam enga vechu iruka?

Jenny shook her head before looking away. Madan looked at her for a few seconds before he sighed. Jenny's eyes went wide when she felt a hold on her palm. She looked at her palm which was safely engulfed in a manly palm and  looked up at Madan who was looking at her. 

Jenny: Madan ena panringa vidunga…

Madan: yen pudikalaya ?

Jenny stared at him for a second before looking around and again looked at him.

Jenny: yarachu paka poranga.. vidunga..

Madan: nan pudichathu unaku prechana illa.. yarachu pathuruvanga garatha un prechana.. 

Jenny: Madan please..

Madan let go of her hands and huffed.

Madan: Sorry.. un kaiya pudichathu..

Jenny: Madan.. She held his wrist and stopped him who walked ahead.

Jenny: nan apdi solala Madan..

Madan: vera enna ?

Jenny: Athu illa.. yerkanave theva illatha pechu.. atha yarachu pathuta.. theva illama thapa pesuvanga..

Madan: avunga pesurathu ella unmaiya ?

Jenny: huh ?

Madan: Solu avunga pesurathu ella unmaiya ?

Jenny: illa..

Madan: apram ethuku nama bayapadanum.. Inga paru nama mela thappu iruntha matum tha.. Mithavunga paliku nama bayapadanum.. Apdi nama entha thappu ma panama pali potanga nalum.. atha ella perusa eduthuka kudathu.. apdi avunga pesara naala Mithavunga thappa ninapanga nu ninachana.. Apdi inoruthanga pecha ketu namala thappa ninaikaravunga.. entha kalathilum namaku Venda.. Athuyum meeri Sathya anna mari namala nambi nama kuda nikaravunga matum namaku pothu.. 

Jenny kept staring at him before a small smile appeared on her lips.

Madan: apa.. ivalundu siripu vara veika.. nan evalo pesa vendiyatha iruku..

He said in a tiresome tone, shaking his head, making her chuckle at him.

Jenny: Thank you.. Madan just smiled.. Avunga ella pesunathu.. nama thapa panama namala thapa pesarangala nu… konjam disturb aitan…athan

Madan: nan sona mari tha.. ithu Ella intha kaathula vangi antha kathula vitranum.. ok..

Jenny: okay

Jenny smiled and nodded before Madan started to speak randomly, succeeding in diverting her. She stared at him with a smile, she wondered how he would make her smile in every situation. He kept talking while involuntarily her arm reached for his and held his palm. Madan looked down at their palms before smiling at her. They spent some time before they headed back downstairs. When they reached downstairs, Maya was busy on TV while Maaran was in some deep thinking and Sathya was already gone. Maya looked up at them and smiled teasingly.