Chapter 94 - Maya's disappointment

Continuation of past 

Maaran had been waiting at the thari for more than half an hour for Maya to return. They had been there at the village for more than a week and were about to leave today. But Malli had compelled them to stay back for one more night, as their tribe's special prayer was held that night. 

Malli had taken Maya and Maha to their house to get her ready for the prayer.

Sathya: apdi enna tha da ready avanga ?

Maaran: therilaya ney.

Sathya: ithula etho surprise vera Maya solitu poi iruka… enna nu theriyum ah ?

Maaran: therilaya Ava tha Sola matingarangala..

Sathya: Sola va venda anga thirumbi paru… he tilted his head to the opportunity side only for Maaran to gasp.

Maya who was draped in the traditional saree in the traditional method that reached her calf was towards them. Her hair was tied in a traditional side bun. She wore a beaded long necklace and matching earrings & bangles. She had her eyes coaled with Kajal along with three dots on the corner of her both eyes and chin. 

Sathya chuckled before pushing up Maaran chin to close his wife's open mouth.

Sathya: Dei Thambi.. en thangachi ah en munadiya ipadi site adikarathu romba thapu da..

Maaran cleared his throat and looked at him once before turning to her again. 

Sathya: dei..

Maaran sighed before he held Sathaya’s chin and tilted his head to Maya's direction where Maha was walking behind her . Maaran chuckled when he heard a similar gasp. He moved to Sathya and cleared his throat. 

Maaran: ipa neenga matum Thambi Thangachi munadi site adikalam ah ?

Sathya jerked and steadied himself: hey nan ella ethuvum pakala..

Maaran: anney matikitinga na samalikatha..

Sathya gave a thiruttu muli and Maya who came there first frowned at him. 

Maya: enna na mulikara ?

Sathya just shrugged but when she looked at Maaran he eyed Maha who was walking behind dressed just like her. 

Maya: oh oh.. kathai apdi pogutha na.. 

Sathya: hey athu ella illa.. nee engachu korthu vitratha ma..

Maya: poi solatha na.

Maha: Enna poi sonaru ?

Sathya gave a thiruttu muli and shook his head at Maya who smiled at him teasingly.

Maya: athu vanthu neen..

Sathya: onu illa maha.. Ava alaga irukala neengala nu keta.. en thangachi tha alugunu sona athuku solara.

Maha: oh apa unga thangachi matum tha alaga.. nanga ella illaya ?

Maya and Maaran looked at each other before looking at Sathya with a teasing smile. 

Sathya: illa illa ga.. apdi solala…athu vanthu.

Maha laughed: suma ketan ga.. unga thangachi sema alaga tha iruka..

Sathya: neengalum nala tha irukinga..

Maha smiled at him nodding her head before they were joined by Malli and Rasu.