Chapter 57 - Her Diligence

Jenny came into the sewing room to find Maya working on a fabric that laid on the table. She was painting something with full concentration but her puffy eyes had reflected how tired she was. She sighed when she noticed Maya stretching her hands bending back in order to release her tiredness.

Jenny: vanthu saptutu aachu work panala illa di..

Maya: last one di mudiya poguthu..

Jenny: un kuda itha rothanaiya pochu.. Moonjiya poi kanadila paru.. evalo tired ah iruku nu..

Maya: illa itha mudicha aganum..

Jenny: atha competition ku inum moonu naal iruku illa..

Maya: Illa di nalaiku college la HOD kita katanum…atha.. nee poi saptu padu.. ipa mudinjurum nan vantharan....

Jenny: nan sona nee keka mata.. iru varen..

Maya shook her head while Jenny left the room. Jenny returned back with a plate of food and sat opposite to her.

Jenny: aah..

Maya: ethuku di.. nee poi sapdu po.. First ah en velaiyum senjutu iruka.. ipa ithu veraiya..

Jenny: Hello romba feel panatha.. ella competition mudiyara varatha.. Athuku apram oru masan nee tha ella Vela seiyanum therinjuko… ipa pesama saptu velaiya paru..

Maya smiled at her and Jenny fed her while she continued to work on her project. Jenny stayed there after feeding her but Maya forced her to leave.

Jenny: ethuku ena ipadi thoratharanu theriyuthu di.. bro vara time aguthu illa athuku thena ?

Maya: Aii Avan evening thena uruku ponan.. athu kula marantaya..

Jenny: ayoo ama illa.. maranta..

Maya: velangum di.. po poi thoongu.. thookam keta ipadi tha olaranum..

Jenny: adiyei poi kanadi ah paru yaru tired ah irukanga nu theriyum..

Jenny face palmed herself and left the room while Maya looked at the mirror opposite to her.

Maya: Ena ipadi irukom.. she asked herself while checking her eyes in the mirror.

She sighed before she was diverted by the message notification. She took the mobile from the table and saw a message from Maaran.

" Call me after you are done with work.. No problem about timings "

She smiled to herself, he knew when to call her and when not to. He didn't want to disturb her but at the same time wanted to speak to her. They had spent eight months of their relationship and had understood each other to the point to know when the other would be doing what. They had never disturbed the other when it was their work time unless and until it was very important. They would just send a text to know the other was waiting for them.

Maya smiled and dialed him and he attended the call in a few rings.

Maya: hmm.. starting la ella ore ring eduthinga.. verum 8 masathula.. full ring poguthu…

Maaran chuckled to her playful taunt.

Maya: Dei nan una thitran da.. sirikara..

Maaran: nee itha tha soluvanu enaku theiryum…

Maya: apram yen da edukala..

Maaran: Nan matum first.. eduthu iruntha.. un kolunthiya kita mati irupom paravalaya ?
( husband 's or wife's younger sister - Madurai la enna nu therila..so coimbatore odathu potutan)

Maya: Surya irukala da..

Maaran: illa Jaanu iruntha.. Etho assignment ku varayanum nu sona.. varanju kuduthutu iruntha.. ipa tha pora..