Chapter 74 - Love 💖

Maaran walked into the huge office space and reached the reception on the further end of the lobby.

Maaran: hello, I am Maaran.

“ Yes sir how may I help you..”

Maaran: I am here to meet Ms.Umayal...

“ Sorry sir she is in a client meeting, if you can wait for sometime I will inform her.. “

Maaran: Yeah sure, I will wait and there is no need to inform her.

“ Ok sir, and may I know how are you related to her.. “

Maaran: I’m her..

“ Hey Maaran.. “

He heard an excited voice and turned to find Ayesha walking out of her cabin. He was well introduced to her after Maya started working under her for the past few years. Maaran was happy that Ayesha took a good care of Maya as a sister.

Ayesha: hey man epadi iruka?

Maaran: Fine Chechi, how are you ?

Ayesha: fine fine.. enna surprise ah ?

Maaran scratched his hair and smiled sheepishly.

Ayesha: romba asadu valith thambi thodachuko.

Maaran: ungaluku epadi theriyum ?

Ayesha: atha oru varam ah moonjiya thooki vechu irunthala… nee uruku poitanu.. kalaila kuda thappu thapa design panitu iruntha.. ipa nee Solama kolama vanthu nikara.. so guess tha..

Maaran: oh.. seri ava enga chechi ?

Ayesha: client attend panitu iruka.. mudiyara time tha nee va ulla vanthu wait panu..

Maaran nodded and left into Aayesha’s cabin after she told the receptionist not to inform Maya about his arrival.

Maya returned back after a tiring client meeting, and the receptionist informed that Ayesha wanted to meet her. She sighed before leaving for Ayesha's cabin, once she asked her to get in, she walked to the desk and sat opposite to her. She grabbed the bottle Ayesha passed and gulped down more than half a bottle.

Ayesha: pah.. avalo tough ah ?

Maya pouted: tough ah va… yen chechi enakunu.. ipadiya client tharinga… explain pani puriya vekara kula pothum pothum nu airuchu..

Ayesha smiled: unala handle pana mudiyum theriyara client ah matum tha nan unaku kudupan..

Maya: ithu onu solirunga…

Ayesha chuckled: apdi illa… una skill unaka therila.. atha nan kandu pudichu use panikaran simple..

Maya smiled and shook her head before her eyes fell on Maaran who was seated on the couch to her right at a distance. She stared at him for a few seconds before she shook her head and sighed.

Ayesha: enna aachu ?

Maya: onu illa chechi..

Ayesha: yen face ipadi poguthu.

Maya: ivan patuku urula poi ukantan.. enaku Avan Inga antha couch illa ukanthu iruka mari ella thonuthu..

Ayesha: Apdiya ? She questioned as she tried hard to suppress her smile.

Maya: ama… she turned to her right and found him smiling.. parunga parunga ipa kuda sirikara mariya iruku..

Ayesha: ama illa.. while T-shirt, blue jeans potutu antha couch la ukanthu sirikara mariya iruku..

Maya: ama chec… she stopped realizing and turned to Ayesha who was chuckling… nan imagine panrathu ungaluku epadi?

Maya looked puzzled before she once again turned to find Maaran walking to her and gasped. She walked up to him and pinched him making him yelp and Ayesha laughed at them.