Chapter 100 - The attack

Note: A surprise update for the 100 th chapter. Enjoy. Chapter 99 has already been updated do check if you haven't. There was a problem in notification when I uploaded the chapter.

Surya passed through the under construction building before she stopped and looked at the renovated building where she had expressed her feelings to him.

In those past months she had visited there a lot of times and sat on the stairs they last talked just to relive those moments. She once again felt the urge to be visited and her legs automatically walked into the building.

Settling herself in the stairs where they had last spoken she remembered the words they spoke that day. She was the happiest one when he opened up to her only for the happiness to be thrashed by himself. She did not notice the time that she was wondering over her fate until she heard her mobile ring. Realizing she was late for her classes she quickly attended the call and got up to leave while speaking over the call.

Surya: hey vanthutan di.. vanta...

In the rush she missed a step and was above to fall before an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her up.

She opened her eyes and found Ajay looking at her with a lot of emotions. For a second she was lost in the thoughts until she heard her friend speak over the phone.

She parted away from his hold and spoke over the call.

Surya: tho vantan di..

She tried to leave but stopped when Ajay stretched his hands in front to her.

Ajay: nilu Prabha..

Surya: enaku class ku late aachu.. Vali vidunga... she spoke looking away.

Ajay: five minutes la onu agathu.. nan kekarathuku matum bathil solitu po...

Surya sighed: nan ethuku ga pathil solanum.. enaku purila...ivalo naal neenga enaku pathil soningala ?

Ajay: prabha nee kovama irukanu theriyum.. ana nan ona onu solanum please...

Surya: unga mela kova pada nan yarunga..

Ajay: apdi illa ma.

Surya: enna illa.. neenga enna oru manushi vachu ninachu iruntha.. paithiya Kari mari rendu maasam oru naal vidama ungaluku message uh call uh panitu irunthan illa.. athula oru thadava aachu neenga eduthu irupinga.. enna ella oru aala kuda ninaikala thena neenga...  she bit her lips trying hard to control her tears... anaiku nan Inga vechu pesuna illa.. Apava pesama poi iruka vendiyathu thena.. ethuku ella therinju theriyatha mari kanjivaram vanthinga.. en vayala solanum thana..

Ajay: Prabha nan Solaratha konja kelan..

Surya: neenga ethuvum ah Sola Venda.. Maya va kutitu pora apa enna oru parvai pathinga illa athu soliruchu.. athu pathalanu.. atha nambama.. ungala daily kuptathuku.. reply panama irunthinga illa.. athu soluchu enaku athu pothum..

Ajay: bathil kedachu ruchu na Inga ethuku vanthu daily ukanthu iruka ?

Surya glared: neenga intha building renovate tha panirunga.. itha own panala.. nan enga vena ukaruvan... Ithu nan padikara college...

Ajay: oh apdi..

Surya: ama..

She glared at him and headed to leave but he stopped her once again.

Ajay: apa antha alliance ku seri nu soliruva apdi thena ?

Surya turned to him with a frown while he stared back at her.

Surya: alliance?

Ajay: atha Thatha pathu vechu irukaru illa mapla.. athuku enna pathil Sola pora..

Surya frowned but was soon to connect Maya's last day behaviour and his question. She guessed it must be her trick and decided to play alog before her mobile started to ring again. She disconnected it and looked up at him.