Chapter 70 - Jenny's decision

Meanwhile at Bangalore

Jenny had reacted to the address that was given by Maaran and stood in front of the building with her luggage. She looked around to find the apartment a compact and economic one with a small number of houses. She moved to a corner and called Maaran to know about the flat and key as he had informed.

Jenny: good evening bro.. reach agitan.. entha floor poganum ?

Maaran: Hi da.. third floor door no 17.. nee mela po nan line laya irukan..

Jenny agreed before she managed to carry her luggages and reach the floor through the lift. She plopped the bag on the floor and stretched her arms.

Jenny: vantan bro..

Maaran: Haan opposite flat la key irukum ring pani un peru matum solu kudupanga..

Jenny: seri bro..

She moved forward to knock on the door but paused in the air with a surprised reaction when she found Madan in front of her. When she was assigned to Banglore she guessed she might have to come across Madan but not soon. She guessed this might be Maaran's plan and decided to toast him.

Madan smiled at her and moved aside, giving her way to get in.

Madan: ulla va.

Jenny came back to reality and looked at the phone only to realize it was disconnected.

Madan: Avan apava cut panitan.. nee first ulla va..

He said moving forward to collect her bags

Jenny: paravala irukatum.

Madan: atha kai valikuthu illa apram enna pesama va..

Jenny raised her eyebrows in surprise and looked at the door for any peephole but couldn't not find it.

Madan: night full ah angaya irukalam nu plan ah ?

He stood in the middle of the small compact apartment with a hall, an open kitchen attached to the hall and a master bedroom. Jenny shook her head before she got into the house.

Madan gave Jenny who sat on the sofa a cup of tea and sat on a bean bag opposite to her. Madan was silently sipping his coffee but knew she was looking over the cup at him with a lot of questions.

Madan cleared his throat: epadi iruka.. she nodded… Maya epadi iruka ?

Jenny: iruka..

Madan: sonan.. mutaal seriyana mutaal.. ena pesanum onu theriyathu..

Jenny: Avuruku matum ah… Madan softly smiled for her taunt.. ah.. sorry..

Madan: paravala..

He collected the cups after they were done and left into the kitchen and came back with a key.

Madan: intha key.. fully furnished tha.. unaku venum gara things matum Inga pakathula super market iruku anga vangikalam.. athu varaiku ethachu venum na solu..

Jenny: seri..

Madan: ipa poi refresh panitu va nan dinner senju vaikaran.

Jenny: illa paravala nan ethachu order panikaran..

Madan: Pesa tha mata nu ninachan.. ana nan senja sapda kuda mataiya ?

Jenny: illa illa apdi Ella ethuvum illa.. Seri nan poi refresh panitu varen..

Madan nodded before Jenny quickly grabbed one of her bags and jogged to the opposite flat. As soon as she locked the door behind her she leaned on it and let out the breath that she did not realize. The tears that she controlled now fell on her cheeks and she never took time to wipe it off. She knew she loved him too the point that she could not live without him and missing him all these months was too hard. The only thing she wanted to do after seeing him at the door step was to hug him tight and stay in his embrace forever. But still her mind warned her of the chances that might happen in the last 7 months after he had left. She painfully controlled back her emotions as she did not know if anyone else was in his life. The only thing she did not know was that the person of her thought was letting down tears, while leaning on the opposite door. Later at night the dinner was a silent affair.