Chapter 101 - Ajay's Pov

Life is too unpredictable🥺 One of my school mate passed away yesterday. Just a week ago on May 5 I saw her enjoying with my other friends through the photos my friends shared during one of my classmates weddings. And yesterday shockingly i received the news of her passing. She was returning from Chennai to Coimbatore on a bus and when she had not gotten down at the stop, the driver had called the police. And when they had arrived there with a ambulance she was no more 💔. ( The only sickness she had at the time was fever )

She was not so close to me and was a friend of friends to me yet I had spent a week with her when we were in Hyderabad on a school trip and she was such a sweet girl.

Her demise had taught me a big lesson, how much ever busy you are never miss spending time with your loved ones. You never know what happens to whom and when. Life is too short please do not let go of people you love and regret once something that cannot be changed happens 🙏

******

It was evening when everyone left after the staff asked everyone to leave except two or three. The ladies and young ones had already left except Surya and Ajay along with Rajavel.

Maya: Mama neengalum kelambunga.. nanum athai uh pathukarom..

Rajavel: illa da.. ungaluku thonai venum illa..

Maya: hospital thena mama.. nan pathukaran..

Rajavel: seri da apa nanum police station varaikum poganum... veliya aalu vitutu poran.. enna va irunthalum kupdu.. nan poi ungaluku sapda kuduthu vidran..

Maya: seri mama..

Surya: Mayu nee va di podavai aachu mathitu varuviya.. blood ah iruku..

Maya: illa Surya nan varala... nee matharaku dress kuduthu vidu nan ingaya pathukaran...

Surya: seri.. pathu irunga.. polam appa..

Rajavel: polam.. Ajay neeyum va pa veetuku polam..

Ajay looked at Surya and Maya before he shook his head.

Ajay: illa mama nan kelambaran kalaila varan..

Yamuna: enga Ajay pova.. nee mothala kelambi veetuku po.. mithathu ella apram pesikalam.

Ajay: illa athai..

Yamuna: sona kelu po..

He eyed Surya who looked down without meeting his eyes before he nodded. He agreed and took a few steps along with the duo before he remembered Maaran's words.

" Avala thaniya vidatha.. Ava kudaya iru "

Rajavel: enna pa yen ninuta ?

Ajay: illa mama.. ellarum poita.. ivunga kuda yaru irupa.. atha nan Inga irukan mama.. neenga ponga..

Rajavel: illa pa alunga irukanga..

Ajay: illa mama.. nan irukan.. Neenga kelambunga..

Surya: apa atha avuru solararu illa.. irukatum.. vanga nama poi first ivungaluku venum gara things kondu varalam..

Rajavel nodded and Surya took him out of the hospital not before eyeing Ajay.

Yamuna: nee veetuku pola illa pa..

Ajay: illa athai.. ivalo nadantha apram epadi ungala thaniya vitutu poga.. nan ingaya irukan.

Yamuna nodded with a smile before she and Maya left into the room that was allocated for Maaran.

After an hour, Maaran was shifted to the room but still he was unconscious. Ajay had even helped the men to shift Maaran to the bed.

Maya was settled on a chair beside the bed and kept staring at him with his palm in hers and kept kissing the back of his palm.