Chapter 33 - Sick

Madurai

Kavya sat looking at Maaran who was narrating their past and her face had an expression of a kid who was listening to her favorite story while Aadhavan was half asleep.

Maaran who noticed Aadhavan took a Bingo packet that was placed on the table and threw it on him.

Aadhavan: ouch.. Adei yen da...

Maaran: nan enna kathai ah solitu irukan.. Thoongara...

Aadhavan: Nan enna mothal thadavai ah kekaran.. ivala maari interest ah keka..

Kavya: Nala thena irunthuchu Aadhavan?

Aadhavan: first time kekara apa Ella nala tha iruku.. innum konja naal pogatum nee ena solaranu pakaran.. he turned to Maaran... Nee enna solaraiya konjam thirumbi anga paru.. un aasa kutta va..

Maaran frowned and turned towards his left to find Maya hugging his arms and laying his shoulders with a frown. Just with her face reaction he knew something was wrong with her.

Maaran: Kutta Kutta enna aachu ?

Aadhavan: enna da ?

Maaran: iru da..

Maaran: Kutta Inga paru da.. enna paru.. he tapped her cheeks and she half opened her eyes and hummed.

Kavya: Enna aachu Maaran..

Maaran did not reply but noticed the empty snack packets on the floor and huffed in annoyance.

Kavya: bro ithu Ella Ava sapdava mata.. ivalo saptu iruka...

Maaran nodded: Umayal Umayal enna paru.. She hummed.. Vairu Valikutha?.. she nodded while snuggling into him more.

Maaran: Snacks saptiya ?

Maya nodded making him sigh in frustration, he was annoyed to know she had done something that doesn't suit knowing she would be the one to suffer.

Maaran: atha unaku serathu illa apram yen di sapta..

Maya: thonuchu atha..

Maaran: thonucha evalo assualt ah solara..

Maya: konjam ah sapta onu panathu ninachan.. Ana enaka theriyama neraya saptutan.

Maaran: Yen di ipadi panra..

Maya: sorry.. enaku oru Mari iruku room kutitu po..

Aadhavan: dei nee mothala kutitu room ku po da... apram pesikala...

Maaran: una podanum da mothala.. Apava sona illa ithu Ella edu nu..

Aadhavan: Ava sapda matan sona da atha.

Maaran: Ava apdi tha soluva.. ipa yaru kasta padrathu.. yaru en pechu kekaringa ?

Maya: Maara pola..

She whined making him sigh before he picked her up in his arms and walked to her room. Kavya and Aadhavan walked ahead of them until they reached their room to make sure no one found them.

Maaran placed her on the bed before leaving to lock the door and returned back to find her settled leaning on the bed. Her face displayed pain and also replicated the face of a kid who was caught in the mischievous action by her parents. She pouted while holding her tummy when he walked to her and when she thought he was there to yell at her but he silently left for her cupboard and started searching in the first aid kit.

Maya: enaku Tablet Venda..

Maaran: Yen Venda ?

Maaran: Nan samalichupan Venda